Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Voice chat not working

pay4vue
pay4vue
✭✭
My voice chat is not working in group or area I have done all possible fixes including modem reset file deletion
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @pay4vue

Which platform are you playing on where voice chat is currently not working?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • FLL200C
    FLL200C
    ✭✭
    My voice chat in game is also not working. I’m on PS4-NA. (PSN ID: Capricorn_LXXVII)

I have submitted a ticket on the support site (ticket number: 190704-003206)

My in game voice chat is not working. My PS4 is hardwired to the rougher and I have updated my Primary DNS to 8.8.8.8 and My secondary to 8.8.4.4. I have also made my IP static, and implemented port forwarding for the PS4pro. I have also deleted the game's saved file on the PS4pro and performed a hard reset of both PS4pro and the router. I first noticed this problem on Monday (06/30/2019) while trying to join a group channel to do a dungeon.

The issue that occurs is that anytime I try to join a chat channel (e.g. area or Guild All members 1) the channel disappears from the voice channels menu. When I first log into a character, the area channel disappears and it "joins" guild channel all members 1 but indicates there are zero participants in the sub menu. I cannot select to leave that channel, and when I select to join a different channel, the channel disappears from the menu.

Also, I am able to join and talk/hear in PSN Party chat and other chats.

Thank you for any assistance you may be able to provide.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @FLL200C

Thank you for the ticket number. Please check your messages for an update on ticket #190704-003206.
    Staff Post
  • pay4vue
    pay4vue
    ✭✭
    Having the same issues for over 2 weeks. Now the patch notes came out and no fix for that. But berf healing orbs
  • pay4vue
    pay4vue
    ✭✭
    I am in ps4/NA
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @pay4vue

Do you currently have a support ticket open?

You can post your ticket number in this thread if you have started a support ticket.
    Staff Post
  • pay4vue
    pay4vue
    ✭✭
    No they closed it but here it is 190627004667
  • pay4vue
    pay4vue
    ✭✭
    Well I had voice chat for for one trial. And now today nothing
  • pay4vue
    pay4vue
    ✭✭
    Are they ever going to fix Voice chat.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @pay4vue

We have sent you a message regarding your ticket #190627-004667.
    Staff Post
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Group chat in dungeons, pvp, & overland hasn't worked a month plus. When I try voice, countdown begins and continues a loop.

PS4 NA
    Edited by Wolfpaw on July 16, 2019 1:45AM
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My voice chat is broken a lot more than working. PS4 NA. Someone told me was to do with being in a group and leaving instead of disbanded the group.

Personally I can't confirm this because when I have had crown and after asking it everyone was ready via text chat for me to disband the group I don't have the option to disband. Funny PSN party chat works just fine. Never submitted a support ticket but if it would help I will.