Leaderboards broken? Weekly

tourerttrwb17_ESO
tourerttrwb17_ESO
✭✭✭
Hello,

I have completed vCR this week 2 times with the best score 26641, however on weekly LB it says still not ranked. Some of team members from the same team are on LB though.

kzhhubuytb69.jpg
PC-NA @Eon-King
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same problem here and all my friends and guild members are reporting the same issue. Not only from today tho but already last week.
    I did maelstrom new best score today, supposed to be place 16, yet once I port outside of the arena, current score would say "no score" and my name was not on the leaderboards.
    Just now I finished vSunspire, 95k score, before we ported out of the trial it was saying "current score: 95k" but after we port out it says "current score: no score" and again not only me but almost whole group missing from the leaderboards.
    Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
    Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Please, can u take a look at this? There is multiple posts on forum about this, I myself submitted ticket to support.
    Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
    Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a visual bug and it is in the game since... ehh, actually I can't even remember when it started. If you are actually qualified for the leaderboards, you will get your rewards.
  • tourerttrwb17_ESO
    tourerttrwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I hope its just a visual bug then...
    PC-NA @Eon-King
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    It is just a visual bug, yep. We have some fixes going into Monday's PC incremental patch to help with this.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Noldornir
    Noldornir
    ✭✭✭
    It is just a visual bug, yep. We have some fixes going into Monday's PC incremental patch to help with this.

I play on PS4 EU and still have LB broken.

I should be in vDSA, vAA, vHR, vSS, vMA, vBRP

but I only appear in vBRP.

Even there we have a problem tho:

sy6zzunduba9.jpg

Is it me doing BRP alone or 3 ppl who run with are missing (and I can confirm this is their best score as well).

IMHO being invisible in a Leaderboard is not "just a visual bug".
    The board only purpose is to be SEEN so if no-one can see it because of an issue his whole function is hindered.

It's like if we make a form and then make the "Submit" button invisible, it's not just a visual issue since the form can't work without it.

Also this is NOT just from weeklys LB but from general LB as well.