The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Loading screens Again.

Ozby
Ozby
✭✭✭✭✭
I have been on this load screen to log into my character for over 5 minutes now. The load screens have been really bad for the past week ZOS might need to look at this again @ZOS_GinaBruno , posting here because no one responds in bugs section.
PC NA
Aurora Bravepaw (Healden), Basks in Fire (DKTank), Bran Artlion (Magplar), Brindel Seedthorne (Stamden WW), Brugo Gargak (Stamcro), Casimir Delmar (StamDK), Falco Bastion (Stamsorc), Fus Ro Dah (Stamplar), Gandalff the Gay (Petsorc), Jo-Qinan Betula (Magden), Laveera Hex (Magcro), Raine Whitestag (Stamden), Raised by Bears (Wardentank), Ralak Rotheart (Healcro), Selene Sunshadow MagDK), Shadow Mirage (NBTank), Slythe Rattlebone (Healplar), Ulfnor Dragonslayer (Tankcro).
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This thread will be closed because Zo$ doesn't like to be exposed. Enjoy.
  • Ozby
    Ozby
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gave up
    after waiting over 10 minutes for it load
    Edited by Ozby on June 26, 2019 11:17PM
    PC NA
    Aurora Bravepaw (Healden), Basks in Fire (DKTank), Bran Artlion (Magplar), Brindel Seedthorne (Stamden WW), Brugo Gargak (Stamcro), Casimir Delmar (StamDK), Falco Bastion (Stamsorc), Fus Ro Dah (Stamplar), Gandalff the Gay (Petsorc), Jo-Qinan Betula (Magden), Laveera Hex (Magcro), Raine Whitestag (Stamden), Raised by Bears (Wardentank), Ralak Rotheart (Healcro), Selene Sunshadow MagDK), Shadow Mirage (NBTank), Slythe Rattlebone (Healplar), Ulfnor Dragonslayer (Tankcro).
  • haploeb14_ESO
    haploeb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on PC NA. I just logged in.
    It only took me about a minute and a half to get from login to in game playing.
    Edited by haploeb14_ESO on June 27, 2019 12:22AM
  • Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you state that you can't play any longer due to never ending loading screens, they will close this topic for being a quit thread. :trollface:
  • Ozby
    Ozby
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on PC NA. I just logged in.
    It only took me about a minute and a half to get from login to in game playing.

how nice for you then suppose your in america with a ping below 100 as well?
    PC NA
  • Ozby
    Ozby
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you state that you can't play any longer due to never ending loading screens, they will close this topic for being a quit thread. :trollface:

Gave up waiting for the load screen dumby never said I was quiting the game.
    PC NA
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Removing add-ons and rebooting your home router can help with character loading screens. You can find steps for each of these in the article below.

What do I do if I can login and select my character, but then get stuck on an infinite loading screen?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Ozby
    Ozby
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    Removing add-ons and rebooting your home router can help with character loading screens. You can find steps for each of these in the article below.

What do I do if I can login and select my character, but then get stuck on an infinite loading screen?

Yeah tried the router reboot didn't help at all because today I got another infinite loading screen when logging in for the first time. And removing addons is not really an option either because this game sucks without them tbh. Thank you for the reply though appreciate it.
    PC NA
  • Korax
    Korax
    ✭✭✭
    ROFLMAO @ add-ons.

Hey man, its your addons.
    If not... its your router.
    No?.. its your PC.

If all else fails. Its your country...

"An Error has occurred. Please try again next year".

Problem is Zo$.. plain and simple.
    Its getting old that support keeps regurgitating the same nonsense "advice" for the 10000th time knowing good well that thats not the problem.
    Edited by Korax on June 30, 2019 10:59AM