The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PC unable to log in and change zones

Lvisrdce
Lvisrdce
Soul Shriven
Hi, did anyone here have a problem where you could not load into the world from a character selection, or when you used wayshrines during load times it would just DC me and i got ERROR message which said : ,, An error has occured. Please wait a few minutes and log in again. ,, It actually ruines the game for me as i cant play more then 10 min as there is so many loading screens, zone changes etc. It doesnt happend every single time as i get to load in the game sometimes but it happens like 80% of the time. It is specific to ESO, cuz when i played WOW while back i never had any issues like that, i even thought it might be my PC, but when i actually upgraded to better PC it still occured. Tried to play without addons and it was the same when i played with them. And it didnt happen to me when i played in BETA and after the beta but when i came beck during Summerset it started to happen. And because of that lately i didng even buy my ESO+ and i only try to login for daily rewards and try to upgrade my horse which mosly doesnt happen as i get DCed teleporting to the city so i just give up.