The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Yet another issue with faction lock

InvictusApollo
InvictusApollo
✭✭✭✭✭
Today I've created a new character. Guess in which alliance.
Was it in the one I had the least characters in? No.
Au Contraire Mon Capitan!
I had to make it in my most populated alliance. And that is what most people would do since it means more rewards and more playtime in their favourite campaign.
I get to experience the same story line for the nth time - not boring at all, not boring at all. Noooo.
A small issue but worth noting.

By the way - are there any leaks about reverting this thing? Are there any rumours or at least ideas about disabling faction locks and implementing some other mechanic to prevent AP farming?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having to experience the same storyline for the nth time? That's a hilariously bad reason. Since One Tamriel, you don't have to experience any storyline in whatever order you want. Its not like we're literally level locked anymore. I can take my brand new EP character and level up doing the AD questline if I want.

And no leaks yet - not surprising since its only been a month.

Edited to clarify.
    Edited by VaranisArano on June 17, 2019 10:33PM
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having to experience the same storyline for the nth time? That's a hilariously bad reason. Since One Tamriel, you don't have to experience any storyline in whatever order you want. Its not like we're literally level locked anymore. I can take my brand new EP character and level up doing the AD questline if I want.

And no leaks yet - not surprising since its only been a month.

Edited to clarify.

Huh I forgot that. Thanks.
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I literally lost 2 of my characters to that faction lock.
    Waste of time.
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• ZOS_RikardD
    ZOS_RikardD
    admin
    Greetings,

As there are already several other active threads about Faction Lock, we have decided to close this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.