Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What do I have to do to have my guild ACTUALLY in the Guild finder?

Galadius
Galadius
✭✭✭
It's been 4 days. I have set the activities and requirements to barebones, supposedly making a search for it easier. My GF who has her computer in the same room has never, not once, seen my, or what should be OUR guild listed in the Guild Finder. After the first 2 hours, I suggested she actually LEAVE the guild, as perhaps only people NOT already in our guild are able to see it.

What vein do I have to open and what god do I have to sell my soul to to actually get my guild listed?
You wouldn't worry so much about what other people thought about you, if you knew how little they did. - ??
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I see a lot of guilds posting their guilds in zone chat, maybe you could try that if it makes your guild more "active" or something.
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • Galadius
    Galadius
    ✭✭✭
    Or how about something in this game actually work as intended.

Don't respond ZoS. This isn't worth the frustration, nor is a ticket being opened. I've had one open for about 7 days now on a different subject...

I left my guild. It's gone. Thanks for rolling out a new feature that isn't.

At least the Furry guild is on there.
    You wouldn't worry so much about what other people thought about you, if you knew how little they did. - ??