The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

EU Voucher vendor Jewelry Stations BOUND w/ Images

Coatmagic
Coatmagic
✭✭✭✭✭
This item is STILL not marked as bind on purchase.
The crown version is tradeable, the attunable version is tradeable, the espansion is BASE GAME now,
and I am stuck with a station I DO NOT need because I tried to buy one for my husband's new house.
Have put in a ticket and didn't even get a canned response.
WTH ZoS???
Edited by Coatmagic on June 15, 2019 8:53AM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The furnishing toolip says in bright green letters: "Requires Summerset (Zone DLC) from the Crown Store to Use"

Does your husband not have Summerset?
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Husband has Summerset or I would not have been buying one for him because he wouldn't be able to start jewel crafting o.O

He ended up buying one from guild trader for 100,00k and I'm arse out 135 vouchers because ZoS are too lazy to fix this $3!t.

• Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The furnishing toolip says in bright green letters: "Requires Summerset (Zone DLC) from the Crown Store to Use"

Does your husband not have Summerset?

^^ what does this have to do with my post LOL

PS: 'Bind on Purchase' means the one I paid vouchers is in NO WAY tradeable and is NOT LABELLED as such.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Coatmagic

What is the ticket number regarding the jewelry station?

You can post the ticket number in this thread so we can look into your request.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did not write it down or screen shot it as I expected a canned response or an email as per and got neither which is why I am complaining about it here.

Have put in a ticket on the website as well and it says I can expect no response from that so that's exciting. xD

Not sure why there's no one there that knows that these things have never been properly labelled as 'Bind on Purchase'.

*facepalm

Here is a reference number from the 3rd ticket I put in via ingame:
    190609-006333
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Coatmagic

Thank you for your ticket number. I've sent you a private message about your ticket's current status.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, so I was just on my NA account posting some things on a guild trader, and lo and behold HER jewelry crafting stations shows up. It was also purchased from Rolis for vouchers, but appears to be tradeable.

So, either my EU character is bugged (since Summerset launch) or the voucher vendor jewelry crafting stations are not tradeable on EU.

This really needs sorting, and no one will respond to me via tickets or mail. Auto mailer basically told me thanks for reporting but no one offering to refund my 270 vouchers. :(
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jewelry Station showing up as tradeable on NA:
    Ii4LBvj.png

Jewelry Station NOT showing up as tradeable on EU:
    WVHpftS.png
    ymo0S6q.png

It's the SAME station, purchased the SAME way... though I now have three of them on EU due to buying one for a friend when Summerset came out and being told 'oh they are that way at the moment because Summerset is new'.

Summerset is old news now and I still can't buy a station for a friend -_-

I've put in multiple tickets in various places over the past month all have been ignored other than 'thanks for making us aware of this issue' ??

Kinda would like my vouchers back...kinda would like this fixed o.O Why on earth are they tradeable on NA and not on EU?

PS: Yes, I see the station is showing bound in my inventory on EU and wondering if every time I buy another it is auto-binding/stacking issue whatever ~ the code in this game is a bloody mess.