The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

patch notes

stitchesofdooom
stitchesofdooom
✭✭✭✭
"General

Fixed an issue that was resulting in an unintended number of survey reports being awarded from crafting Writ reward boxes."

Seriously? Those double survey reports were "unintended"? Come on, they were great. Why would you take that away?
Say NO to Crown Crates. Crown Crates are Loot Boxes. Loot Boxes are gambling. Zenimax makes enough money off us.
ESO+ is part of the "Games as a service" trend. A trend that needs to die. Subscribe only when you need Crowns for DLC.
Say no to "radiant" junk quests replacing proper side content and the dumbing down of our favorite franchises.
PCMR EU.
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    adapt
    at a place nobody knows
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "General

Fixed an issue that was resulting in an unintended number of survey reports being awarded from crafting Writ reward boxes."

Seriously? Those double survey reports were "unintended"? Come on, they were great. Why would you take that away?

because it was a bug. there really is no pleasing you, is there?
    So there's a "bug" where you don't get survey reports if you haven't bought the new DLC?

...a "bug"?

...from the company that is now selling skyshards and giving you notifcations about items you can purchase in the crown store. A "bug"... reeeeeaaaaaaalllllllyyyy?

Don't go the way of 76, Zenimax. I'm already extremely apprehensive about ever buying another game from a studio affiliated with Bethesda Softworks.
    I'd have already bought the DLC by now, if it didn't cost £30. It's not even the whole land of Elsweyr. It's about the size of Murkmire and you want £30 for it??

Disgusting.

And when you gonna fix the bug? Btw I'M on PC and I'm getting this "you no buy new DLC? you no got survey reports!" bug. FIX IT.

your literal posts from the other thread on this... I honestly don't understand you...
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, we've closed this thread as it is nonconstructive and does not allow for constructive conversation.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.