The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

I have the Standard Digital Upgrade for Elsweyr.

pknecron
pknecron
✭✭✭
How do I upgrade to the CE without having to buy the entire Xpac again? I just want the mount, but I am not playing 70 dollars Canadian for a mount.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @pknecron

You can purchase the Elsweyr Collector's Edition Digital Upgrade instead of the full Collector's Edition. Our help article below goes over each Elsweyr edition available and what they contain.

What do each of the Elsweyr Editions Contain?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • pknecron
    pknecron
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @pknecron

You can purchase the Elsweyr Collector's Edition Digital Upgrade instead of the full Collector's Edition. Our help article below goes over each Elsweyr edition available and what they contain.

That means buying the Upgrade twice. I already have the base digital upgrade, but I want the mount from the CE without having to buy the whole thing again. If I had know there was another mount I would have bought the CE first.

I paid 55 Canadian for the standard upgrade, I don't want to pay another 70 for 5 items that didn't come in the standard edition. Since I don't see a way to upgrade the standard digital upgrade to the CE digital upgrade, I guess I missed out.
  • RexyCat
    RexyCat
    ✭✭✭✭
    pknecron wrote: »
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @pknecron

That means buying the Upgrade twice. I already have the base digital upgrade, but I want the mount from the CE without having to buy the whole thing again. If I had know there was another mount I would have bought the CE first.

I paid 55 Canadian for the standard upgrade, I don't want to pay another 70 for 5 items that didn't come in the standard edition. Since I don't see a way to upgrade the standard digital upgrade to the CE digital upgrade, I guess I missed out.

Why don't you contact Costumer Support and ask if it is possible to change your version into CED upgrade instead? Explain that you bought wrong version and wish to get a CED version.

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @pknecron

As mentioned above you can contact customer support about purchasing the wrong version. If you have any issues when doing so please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post