Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

cannot get past character select

ItchyTheRat
ItchyTheRat
✭✭✭
ive encountered a problem, a big one, i cannot get past character select scree, and i have repaired the launcher twice, and even tried logging in on my alt account, but yet the same "result" anyone else having the same frustrating issue ?
Hail fishers of Tamriel! Tired of herring about these boring guilds? Ever thought of reely getting the Master Angler achievement but find it too tedious to tackle it alone, or just wanting to fish for the heck of it? Well stay shark cause <Angler Management> is now recruiting fellow fishers! (PC EU) PM in game for an invite
  • TempPlayer
    TempPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I once have that and it turns out the stupid DELL update program is hogging up all my mobile bandwidth and seem like when ESO doesn't get a response from the server for set time due to some stupid program using all the bandwidth, it just return to login screen.
    But since you can repair the launcher, it may be different issue.
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    have you tried turning off all addons?
    if that works, try re enabling em one at a time to find which one is causing the problem.
    What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • ItchyTheRat
    ItchyTheRat
    ✭✭✭
    DBZVelena wrote: »
    have you tried turning off all addons?
    if that works, try re enabling em one at a time to find which one is causing the problem.

i have, no differnce sadly
    Hail fishers of Tamriel! Tired of herring about these boring guilds? Ever thought of reely getting the Master Angler achievement but find it too tedious to tackle it alone, or just wanting to fish for the heck of it? Well stay shark cause <Angler Management> is now recruiting fellow fishers! (PC EU) PM in game for an invite
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ItchyTheRat

Check your router to make sure the correct ports are open for ESO. You can find the list of needed ports here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ItchyTheRat
    ItchyTheRat
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @ItchyTheRat

Check your router to make sure the correct ports are open for ESO. You can find the list of needed ports here.

i am one of those people who doesnt use a router, but i managed to get the game working after a few hours of swearing and sfrustration