The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Disconnects

kalimar44
kalimar44
✭✭✭✭
I keep getting disconnected about every 30 minutes or so, and get the message to check my internet connection. I've been playing the game since day 1 and this is the first time I've had this problem like this. Yes I got booted now and then but never like this. It's been doing this all day, and nothing has change with my ps4 or internet. I even tried other games online with no problems. Anyone else having this problem??
  • kalimar44
    kalimar44
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is getting ridiculous!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @kalimar44

To help with the disconnections you've started experiencing, there are a few things you can try on your end to help with your connection.

• Turn off the router for 10 minutes and restart the console.
    • Make sure there is no maintenance on the PlayStation Network.
    • Make sure the most recent system and game updates are installed.
    • If using a wireless connection, switch to a wired connection to the router.

In addition to these steps, you can also change the DNS settings on your PS4.
    1. Go to Settings.
    2. Got to Network.
    3. Select Set up internet connection.
    4. Select Wifi or Lan depending on the connection needed.
    5. Select Custom.
    6. Set the IP Address Settings to Automatic.
    7. Set the DHCP Host Name to Do Not Specify.
    8. Set the DNS Settings to Manual.
      • Primary DNS 8.8.8.8
      • Secondary DNS 8.8.4.4
    9. Set the MTU Settings to Automatic.
    10. Set the Proxy Server to None.

Please let us know if the disconnections improve after trying these steps.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • kalimar44
    kalimar44
    ✭✭✭✭
    Didn't work 😟. Every 30 minutes I get disconnected, and the funny thing is I can get right back on within seconds. The problem with this is I've NEVER had this issue and I've been playing this since day 1! What have you change recently? I know this is on your end considering every other game I have works fine online, even Battlefield a game that's first person and fast paced. I get no disconnects with any other online game. This is really frustrating and I hope to get this resolved.
  • kalimar44
    kalimar44
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm still being disconnected about every 30 minutes. I've been dealing with computers and electronics for 35 years and there is nothing wrong with settings on my end. Something is wrong on your end and you won't admit it. Looks like I'm canceling my pre order for Elsweyr.
    Edited by kalimar44 on May 18, 2019 8:08PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @kalimar44

Since the troubleshooting steps above have not helped with the disconnections, you can start a ticket with customer support to look into this further.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Mefromnorway
    Mefromnorway
    ✭✭✭
    Not possible to conect after i choose char ecreen only loading and sobsay no internet, i have 500 mb fiber evrythinhvekse work fine of online game and netflix, strange only eldar scroll is problem to start.
    Have fun and dont be rude. Im Norwegian so im sorry for my spelling, but hope u understand.

Grand Master Crafter.
    5 chars full 9 traiter.
    3 chars Flawless
    2 chars Stormproof.

Total 13 chars, evryone got full gold armor both roles.

PS5 Europe.
  • Mefromnorway
    Mefromnorway
    ✭✭✭
    Evrytime i travel in to different location i be dissconected, i been away 6 months but paid member fee since day 1 this game come tp ps4. Think i should play again before elsweyr b7t seems impossible maybe better move on and cancel this game. Game suppose to be fun not be mad for play a game only giv u error, benn many error this years but feel now its enough
    Have fun and dont be rude. Im Norwegian so im sorry for my spelling, but hope u understand.

Grand Master Crafter.
    5 chars full 9 traiter.
    3 chars Flawless
    2 chars Stormproof.

Total 13 chars, evryone got full gold armor both roles.

PS5 Europe.
  • kalimar44
    kalimar44
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seems today it's been running ok. No disconnects yet and I've been on for over 2 hours. Hopefully whatever was happening fixed itself, but we shall see. 😒
  • Threinfhir
    Threinfhir
    Soul Shriven
    Hey buddy, I'm on Xbox, just came back after about a year of not playing. Same thing is happening with me. I get about thirty minutes to an hour and then it disconnects and tells me my internet is at fault. Running hardwired FiOS gigabit with a Razer router, cat 5 cable that I terminated and fluke tested myself. No other connection issues with any other game or device. I'm at my wit's end with this nonsense.

Thoughts?