The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Elsweyr on Singapore Playstore not available

okidokisg
okidokisg
I am based in Singapore and I do not see Elsweyr available there, whereas in US and other Euro countries it is. Why? And when will I be able to purchase it?
  • Lorkhai
    Lorkhai
    ✭✭
    Elseweyr is due out on console tomorrow. Is it coming to PSN Asia? Please confirm @ZOS_GinaBruno and @ZOS_JessicaFolsom. Thank you.
  • okidokisg
    okidokisg
    Lorkhai wrote: »
    Elseweyr is due out on console tomorrow. Is it coming to PSN Asia? Please confirm @ZOS_GinaBruno and @ZOS_JessicaFolsom. Thank you.

They won't say anything about this issue, which is really disappointing... guess we will just have to wait.. how long who knows.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a few other threads on this issue.

They know and are on the case.

You will soon be in Elsweyr. Fear not!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • okidokisg
    okidokisg

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Thanks for the optimism :smiley: what is your concept of "soon"? lol
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    okidokisg wrote: »

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Soon, soon, as long as the moon
    Or as short as a broom
    The enigma that is soon …

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

• okidokisg
    okidokisg

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Or as short as a broom

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Situation: I am in Europe now but my PSN is in Singapore and Elsweyr is not available there on the Playstore (also not in stores).

Question: if I buy the Elsweyr physical CD with license key here, will I still be blocked in using that key since my PSN is in Singapore? Or is the key redemption independent of Playstore region affiliation?
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Or as short as a broom

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Situation: I am in Europe now but my PSN is in Singapore and Elsweyr is not available there on the Playstore (also not in stores).

Question: if I buy the Elsweyr physical CD with license key here, will I still be blocked in using that key since my PSN is in Singapore? Or is the key redemption independent of Playstore region affiliation?

Good question and this one has no idea - maybe one for @ZOS_SarahHecker ?

This one doesn't usually like tagging them but they might be able to help in this case.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

• ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Or as short as a broom

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Good question and this one has no idea - maybe one for @ZOS_SarahHecker ?

This one doesn't usually like tagging them but they might be able to help in this case.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Certain regions do region lock their copies. How long are you in Europe for? i.e. is this a permanent move or will you be returning to Singapore in the near future?
    Staff Post
  • aishsha
    aishsha
    ✭✭✭

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Or as short as a broom

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

It will be region locked. I have the same situation. Worst thing is that prob elsweyr won't be even on a disc - it will be a base game disc and a couple of paper codes for expansions.
  • Fexelea
    Fexelea
    ✭✭✭
    All DLC is region locked. You cannot buy it on one account and play on another. You cannot even buy a physical copy. This sucks.
    Join the fan-powered community wiki for Elder Scrolls Online.
    https://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Elder+Scrolls+Online+Wiki. All Eso Sets
    or check out the Dark Souls Wiki. We also have a Sekiro Wiki Bloodborne Wiki, Elden Ring Wiki and Dark Souls 3 Wiki

• okidokisg
    okidokisg
    Certain regions do region lock their copies. How long are you in Europe for? i.e. is this a permanent move or will you be returning to Singapore in the near future?

I will be going back to Singapore in 2 weeks, I am just here in Germany on a business trip and brought my PS4 console along :smile:

But I am from the US actually and have been in Singapore for 5 years (work-related). I started on my PS4 and playing ESO in mid-2017, and didn't know about PSN IDs being regional (otherwise I would have chosen the US-based store). I plan on moving back to the US permanently and interested to switch ESO on a US PSN ID, but I am aware that is impossible right?
  • okidokisg
    okidokisg
    @ZOS_SarahHecker ...any update about Elsweyr being unavailable in SE Asia? My friends in Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Thailand are all quite disappointed especially us frequent players who put in hours of our lives practically every day playing and enjoying ESO. ZOS leaving us high and dry like this is comparable to betraying a loved one, family or best friend... it's not a very nice feeling. Don't you guys even feel responsible in any way to provide a truthful explanation as to why it's not available? and when we can expect to purchase it?
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're still working on it. We'll give you an update and ETA as soon as we have one.
    Staff Post
  • okidokisg
    okidokisg
    We're still working on it. We'll give you an update and ETA as soon as we have one.

Any update or forward looking information to provide us Asian ESO players regarding our waiting for the release of Elsweyr? Thanks.
  • Amoch
    Amoch
    Soul Shriven
    Usually it takes 2 weeks for the Asian copy to be available. What's more, you miss the pre-order goodies that come with it. I left PS4 because of this.
  • aishsha
    aishsha
    ✭✭✭
    Amoch wrote: »
    Usually it takes 2 weeks for the Asian copy to be available. What's more, you miss the pre-order goodies that come with it. I left PS4 because of this.

I could preorder basically any game I wanted, including Summerset last year. It's not a psn issue (this time), mate. Entirely zos neglect.
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is it possible to play Elsweyr chapter with PSN Hong Kong account ?

I am not sure whether ZOS give up Hong Kong players or not .
  • okidokisg
    okidokisg
    @ZOS_SarahHecker an update would be appreciated 😊
  • aishsha
    aishsha
    ✭✭✭
    ccfeeling wrote: »
    Is it possible to play Elsweyr chapter with PSN Hong Kong account ?

I am not sure whether ZOS give up Hong Kong players or not .

It's not. The whole SE Asia is like this. Meaning, all psns. I believe they have the same distribution, like Europe psn, etc.