The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Average Support Ticket Response Time? Does 'updating' the Ticket Delay Response?

chuck-18_ESO
chuck-18_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey all! I was just wondering, what's your average response time for a support ticket?

I put a ticket in (Ticket #190509-000663) about 5 days ago. When I originally put the ticket in, I got a response less than an hour later telling me it was being 'escalated', which made me think (hope) it would be a quick response time, but it's been 5 days now with no response.

This made me wonder if the fact that I was 'updating' my ticket was causing me to lose my place in the queue, and I was wondering if anyone could clarify that?

Cheers!
The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cannot speak to any effect updating the ticket might have but I can say response seems to be tied to urgency as I had a timely issue and received a response from a person, after the initial auto response, in the same day.

@ZOS_BillE might be able to help.
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    I cannot speak to any effect updating the ticket might have but I can say response seems to be tied to urgency as I had a timely issue and received a response from a person, after the initial auto response, in the same day.

@ZOS_BillE might be able to help.

Quite possible, since my issue is hardly an 'issue' at all! I hadn't even considered that.
    The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @chuck-18_ESO

Updating your ticket without a support response can cause further delays. I've sent you a private message regarding your open ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post