The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a guild to make friends in

cody8471ub17_ESO
cody8471ub17_ESO
Soul Shriven
I mostly play solo and I get more social when it comes to doing dungeons and trials. I'm just kinda tired of just playing games by myself lol. Would love to be in a discord guild and be part of a team or family. I play on PC and i'm NA sever. So any guilds looking for a loyal team mate let me know. :D
  • cody8471ub17_ESO
    cody8471ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I mostly play solo and I get more social when it comes to doing dungeons and trials. I'm just kinda tired of just playing games by myself lol. Would love to be in a discord guild and be part of a team or family. I play on PC and i'm NA sever. So any guilds looking for a loyal team mate let me know. :D

my @ is @ThatManWithTheHat
  • Medivh50
    Medivh50
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Cody. Welcome to ESO. I am currently in between guilds, but ESO has a lot of friendly groups to play with. If you want, we can group up and run a few things. Maybe we can find a guild together.

@SimpleTree
    Stam Sorc ~ Ride Simpletree
    Pet Sorc ~ Scrupulous Simpletree
    Mag Warden ~ Sinister Simpletree
    Necro ~ Mystic Simpletree

"I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee."
    —Every single guard, everywhere.
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭

my @ is @ThatManWithTheHat

---
    Medivh50 wrote: »
    Hey Cody. Welcome to ESO. I am currently in between guilds, but ESO has a lot of friendly groups to play with. If you want, we can group up and run a few things. Maybe we can find a guild together.

@SimpleTree

hi there, you're both welcome to check us out here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/470164

And maybe it could be a good fit for BOTH of you! B)

Anyways, best of luck either way yep. --- regards, Nee
  • Krissalsa
    Krissalsa
    4sZOWi2.png
  • alex.schwabb14_ESO
    Hi guys I run a small friendly We can help with builds, dungeon running, pledges, leveling, and farming gear! We are new player friendly and have a discord that we require members to use for communication with one another as we are a social community. You can message @Wyvernflame in game or on discord Wyvernflame#3188 if you would like more information.