Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EU Server, Still getting error 103

MotokoHutt
MotokoHutt
✭✭✭✭
I have been getting error 103 all day other then briefly for an hour or so and even that was after recieving many time out messages. Once logging off though I was unable to get back online. Threw steam I get an internal error message prompt and not threw steam I am still getting error 103.

My partner was logged on for over 4 hours then when they logged off to test my account on there client, now there unable to log in ether gettingthe same error 103. Zos common, this is getting beyond a joke now. A entire day unable to log into my favourite game, its beyond sucky esspecially when there is an event going on. Not to mention the fact I am missing out on regular activities such as writs etc which are time restricted.

Can you please fix the issue already, or atleast stop lieing and making out that the issue is fixed and that we should "restart our clients" *sigh*as
PC EU
  • Hollerboller
    Hollerboller
    ✭✭
    Yep, same, as of 3:40am central european time. Nothing is fixed zos.
  • stenly87
    stenly87
    Same. Can login to NA. EU can not. Steam.

update: logged after about 12 try's.
    Edited by stenly87 on April 29, 2019 1:59AM
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    this issue is over 10hrs old now, doubt it will be fixed anytime soon as its probably to late in the U.S
  • todokete
    todokete
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fix it...
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there are multiple threads on this topic we are closing this discussion. Further discussion can take place in the thread below.

Any ETA for the EU server??
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.