The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Quest: Breaches of Frost and Fire - Time Breach non-existent

Erghiez06b14_ESO
Erghiez06b14_ESO
Soul Shriven
So far I've put half a dozen tickets in for this issue since April 7th and Zenimax has failed to reach out to me or fix the issue, so I am hoping that by posting here I can get this issue fixed.

For this branch of the quest line the only Breach I can *not* interact with is the Stonefalls breach. I can get through 8 out of the 9 required, but that 9th one isn't even visible. The collision for the object is there in that you can 'bump' into it, but there is no graphic for it nor is there an interact prompt.

The steps I have taken to try and fix this are as follows:
  • Logged out for a minimum of 15 minutes (This is a persistent issue so Ive gone days without logging in)
  • Installation Repair
  • Uninstalled and completely resintalled
  • A complete system wipe with fresh windows install (This wasn't due to the game but because I upgraded to a larger SSD - System now only has one piece of storage hardware)
  • Attempted to log in on another PC
  • Abandoned the Quest (Done this about a dozen times now)

Any help would be appreciated.

ixygscpxxxsr.png