The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 103 "Failed to obtain conection information"

Kenrixx
Kenrixx
✭✭✭
This error show ups every time im trying to log inn. I was just playing random cyro and then my game crashed. After this i cant log inn, i saw on internet that this error can show up when serevr is offline but it is not . Any solution ?
  • Kenrixx
    Kenrixx
    ✭✭✭
    and now i have login time out ;/
  • Oldar
    Oldar
    ✭✭
    Yeah same for me.

I tried repair through the new consult system and everything was ok. But every time I am trying to log in I always read Login time out!

I would appreciate an answer to this as well...
  • Kenrixx
    Kenrixx
    ✭✭✭
    They are already working on it, server will go down in 5 min i hope they will fix it soon
  • Oldar
    Oldar
    ✭✭
    Yeah lets hope they will.

Thanks for the info!
  • Amilla_Silverline
    Anyone else still getting this?
  • Ilithyie
    Ilithyie
    ✭✭
    I do :neutral:
  • Amilla_Silverline
    Maybe if I report my own post they will realise there is still an error and dignify us with a decent fix.
  • Sprotch_16_ESO
    Sprotch_16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same error :

Error 103 (4:5:267:0)
    Failed to obtain server connection information.

PC-EU

And just at the only time I have this weekend to play..... :(

• Reaver-Stormhamre
    Reaver-Stormhamre
    ✭✭✭
    i am getting this error
    Working as intended
  • Amilla_Silverline
    I'm in character load. Only took 7 1/2 hours
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there are multiple threads on this topic we are closing this discussion. Further discussion can take place in the thread below.

Any ETA for the EU server??
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.