The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Getting kicked out of the game every couple of minutes?

librarianatrix
librarianatrix
Soul Shriven
Since last night, I haven't been able to stay in the game for more than three or four minutes. It keeps lagging, and bumping me back out to the login screen. It's really, really irritating, since I can't actually do any of the dungeons or trials -- I can't stay logged into the game long e ough to queue!
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since last night, I haven't been able to stay in the game for more than three or four minutes. It keeps lagging, and bumping me back out to the login screen. It's really, really irritating, since I can't actually do any of the dungeons or trials -- I can't stay logged into the game long e ough to queue!

This ^ same thing has now started to happen to me as well , but it literally JUST started to happen about 30 min. ago

./sigh , not sure what's going on but yes it is indeed extremely frustrating

(And no, it's not my ISP and not my modem either )

***UPDATE: everything seems to be all fine now and it hasn't happened again in past few minutes ...fingers-crossed

Edited by NeeScrolls on April 26, 2019 4:32PM
  • Alowishus
    Alowishus
    ✭✭✭
    Same here. Since 4/20/19... get booted or can't log in at what seems to be in the afternoon and beyond (around 2:30 EST). Getting error 200 when I try to get (back) in.
    ESO Wishlist: Housing (Thank you!) Jewelrycrafting (Thank you!) Hand-to-hand skill line.
  • oddbasket
    oddbasket
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's happening to me now! Every few minutes logged in, and a long time in between before I can log back in.

Error 307
    Booted from Server
  • Alowishus
    Alowishus
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't get booted but the massive lag spikes I'm getting now made me log out...
    ESO Wishlist: Housing (Thank you!) Jewelrycrafting (Thank you!) Hand-to-hand skill line.
  • Kosh1971
    Kosh1971
    Has happened a lot to me in the last 40 mins, and off and on since I joined the game in the free week.

Why make such an amazing game and then make it unplayable??

Yours in disappointment - nearly at the quitting and returning to FF14 stage...
  • Supportic
    Supportic
    ✭✭
    Yep experiencing the same and described it here a bit: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/471204/bad-ping-performance-since-yesterday-especially-in-raids#latest

I wonder if you're all coming from EU.
    World 2nd Tick-Tock Tormentor ☑
    Immortal Redeemer ☑
    Gryphon Heart ☑
    HARDwithSTYLE
  • Alowishus
    Alowishus
    ✭✭✭
    NA server here
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It might be unrelated, but if any of you are using Avast! antivirus, disable it and try again. The exact same thing had started happening to me (massive lag spikes, being booted from both servers) and it didn't go away until I disabled Avast....
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
  • Supportic
    Supportic
    ✭✭
    Kaspersky here
    World 2nd Tick-Tock Tormentor ☑
    Immortal Redeemer ☑
    Gryphon Heart ☑
    HARDwithSTYLE
  • Kosh1971
    Kosh1971
    I am EU and no add-ons
  • Kosh1971
    Kosh1971
    Happened 5 times in 20 mins this morning - this game is not playable as is; it's an enormous shame that ZOS won't put the same work into their servers as they do to make this amazing game.
  • Kosh1971
    Kosh1971
    Twice in the last 5 mins - this is a VERY unfunny joke
  • Kosh1971
    Kosh1971
    oh, and have changed the settings as per the "suggestions" at the top of the page; and don't run add-ons...

Still managed to get a whole 10 mins of game play before being kicked out 3 times in 4 mins...,
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Kosh1971

Currently we are investigating login issues happening on the PC-EU megaserver. We'll provide updates on when these issues are resolved. Once they are you can let us know if you still continue to get disconnected while playing.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Kosh1971
    Kosh1971
    Hi BillE,

The constant disconnects aren't happening; however I am still getting kicked out every 30 mins as opposed to every 5 mins
  • Kosh1971
    Kosh1971
    back to being kicked out every 5 mins; this needs fixing if you care about your players at all...