Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Community Spotlight – New Player Guilds "

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
a56677885914a4039271a1b0811ac25b.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for "Community Spotlight – New Player Guilds."

If you’re new to The Elder Scrolls Online, one of the best ways you can learn about the game is to join a Guild. In our latest Community Spotlight, we chat with two well-known community members who run Guilds tailored for new players: Casual Ranger of the Rangers Guild and MissBizz of the Lone Wolf Help Guild.
Staff Post
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man, Lone Wolf Help sounds super cool eh @Nestor and @UrQuan ? :blush:
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Gralor
    Gralor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d like to see an interview with @Kilnerdyne from EU’s legendary “Late Night Dungeoneers” next.
  • mdylan2013
    mdylan2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome article, but would be nice to see some console representation tbh, I'm happy to point you in the direction of some decent PS4 EU and NA guilds @ZOS_SarahHecker
    PS4/EU
    CP-1300+
    PSN - LookoutLuke
    15 Max level toons
    PVE/PVP
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LWH is an awesome guild. If your new to the game, or just want a safe place to hang your helmet, we are the place to be.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like two very helpful guilds, nice! Hopefully the guild finder tool coming next update will make these types of guilds more accessible than ever!!
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    LWH is an awesome guild. If your new to the game, or just want a safe place to hang your helmet, we are the place to be.

What if we hide our helmets? :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus