The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't Pre-Order Elsweyr Collector's Edition Upgrade on PS4 (UK/Europe)

Rikkadir
Rikkadir
✭✭✭
When I try to pre-order "Elsweyr Collector's Edition Upgrade" through the Playstation store, it asks for my password to confirm. When I enter it (correctly) it asks ne to enter it again. This repeats.
In game, if I go to the Crown Store/Chapters/Elsweyr and pre-purchase > Collector's Upgrade, I get told that "This Content Cannot Be Selected At This Time"

Has anybody else had this trouble? Is Elsweyr really available for pre-purchase on PS4 in UK?
Any help, please?
Thanks.
PS4/PS5/EU
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pre-ordered mine (UK also) without issue. Might be a PS Store issue.
  • Rikkadir
    Rikkadir
    ✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »
    Pre-ordered mine (UK also) without issue. Might be a PS Store issue.

Thanks for the reply, Rittings. Was it he 'Collector's Upgrade Edition'?
    Still can't pre-order it. :(
    PS4/PS5/EU
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Rikkadir

You may need to contact Playstation Support if you continue to have issues pre-ordering the Elsweyr Collector's Edition Upgrade.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Rikkadir
    Rikkadir
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Rikkadir

You may need to contact Playstation Support if you continue to have issues pre-ordering the Elsweyr Collector's Edition Upgrade.

Thanks, BillE. I managed to finally pre-order 'Elsweyr Collector's Edition Upgrade' through the Playstation Store, logged in on a PC. Any attempt to pre-order through the console, either PSstore or in game failed... for some reason.

Thanks again
    PS4/PS5/EU