The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't log into ESO client or support

Jennifur_Vultee
Jennifur_Vultee
✭✭✭✭✭
I updated my BIOS today and when I logged into the EU server it said my PC wasn't authorized to log in and sent me a code. The code worked and I logged in.
I then attempted to log into the NA server and the same thing happened and I used the second code emailed to me, 3WLN6TR7, and the code was rejected in the launcher and after multiple attempts my account was locked for 10 minutes.

"Your previous attempt to enter an access code fail.
Please check your email for the correct code and type it into the field below.

If you cannot locate this email, please try again in 23hrs 59min 59sec to have a new code sent."

I restarted my PC and tried again. A new code was sent, NKL4QA. and it too was rejected. Can someone please help me since I can't even log into support to file a ticket? Attempts to log into support take me to the login page but after submitting my login info it just sits there doing nothing.
"Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." – Albert Einstein

Treat a customer fairly and they will remember you. Treat a customer poorly and they never forget.

Imperial City: Zerg, gank or die.
  • Jennifur_Vultee
    Jennifur_Vultee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just received a new code, E5LN4JLD, it too was rejected and once again my account locked for 10 minutes for too many attempts. Can someone please help me?
    "Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." – Albert Einstein

Treat a customer fairly and they will remember you. Treat a customer poorly and they never forget.

Imperial City: Zerg, gank or die.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Jennifur_Vultee

You will need to contact customer support for assistance by selecting "No Longer Have Access / Can't Remember Email on Account" in the Issue Type field on this form. This will open a ticket where you can get help with your access code issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post