Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Queue timer stuck.

Krawchi
Krawchi
✭✭✭
Timer goes down for a minute or more and then gets stuck. Restarting helps but it still keeps going down for a while and then gets stuck. Its been 2 hours now trying to get in , i had a raid so i tried to get in like 1 hour before it and noothing. this is just awful. canceled my eso plus too , whats the point if youy cant login lol.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Krawchi

As mentioned here, the queue on PC-EU is only meant to be enabled short term as additional server hardware is added.

When the queue timer is stuck, what does the timer get stuck on when this happens?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Krawchi
    Krawchi
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Krawchi

As mentioned here, the queue on PC-EU is only meant to be enabled short term as additional server hardware is added.

When the queue timer is stuck, what does the timer get stuck on when this happens?

Yeah i know its only temporary , i would be okay with it if it actually worked.

Its usually some random time , for example last time it froze on 3minutes and 56 seconds and never moved even after me waiting like 20 minutes. before it was some other time and so on. atleast i got in the game later at midnight when there was no queue anymore.