The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

More loadscreen problems - now PC-NA

Dueydoodah
More and more I am getting hit with loadscreen issues when trying to go from wayshrine to wayshrine. Many times I have been waiting two minutes or more at the loadscreen, which in some cases ends up either dropping me offline or missing a group activity. It appears that the PC-NA servers are starting to show signs of strain, maybe similare to the issues PC-EU have had (although I believe not nearly as severe.) I am asking you (ZOS?) to see if you can also investigate and correct the issues with the PC-NA servers to overcome what appears to be an overloaded system.
Level 50, CP1110
  1. Breton Templar Healer/DPS; High Elf Sorcerer Magicka DPS; Imperial DK Stamina Tank/DPS
  2. Khajiit Nightblade Archer DPS; High Elf Warden Healer/DPS; Imperial Templar Healer/DPS
  3. Dark Elf Nightblade DPS; High Elf Templar Healer/Tank; High Elf DK DPS
This discussion has been closed.