The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Steam login down again, PC/EU

sh_shatter
as stated in the title
1uqe6hh3jch0.jpg
  • PullaStormy
    PullaStormy
    ✭✭✭
    5xt3y088ints.jpg

Same happened to me. Would be nice to get the tickets today and also my daily crafts on 12 toons to get the reward boxes...

Edit: Forgot to state I'm on EU.
    Edited by PullaStormy on April 6, 2019 1:38PM
    PC-EU - Roleplayer, Quester, Crafter, Furnisher - Fashion Scrolls - 1400+ CP
    Options
  • sh_shatter
    funny thing, but right after posting it, the steam let me in. is that a king of magic? can I be given an explanation of a source of that... incident? who to blame, steam or eso?
    Options
  • PullaStormy
    PullaStormy
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, I was able to log in too! I just hope this issue won't appear again, and was just a short glitch in the system. At least the thread is here if Steam derps up again.
    PC-EU - Roleplayer, Quester, Crafter, Furnisher - Fashion Scrolls - 1400+ CP
    Options
  • tute
    tute
    Soul Shriven
    Getting the same error. :(
    Options
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having the same issue. :(
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
    Options
  • Isaura
    Isaura
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, pc/eu, I can't log in.
    Options
  • Prodigy_UA
    Prodigy_UA
    ✭✭
    Same problem, can't login to both servers
    Options
  • Alkapton
    Alkapton
    ✭✭✭
    There is problem with Steam servers - absolutly nothing to do with Zos, I can't even open Steam let alone eso.

This useful https://steamstat.us/
    Options
  • Z3vra
    Z3vra
    I think that ZOS said "Thank you" for me by closing steam accounts login because I've bought Elsweys yesterday and bosmer's suite.

Thank you, ZOS, for:
    1. Broken login via Steam
    2. No answering in forum

As I understand - we(players) are trash for you, ZOS?
    Options
  • Alkapton
    Alkapton
    ✭✭✭
    Z3vra wrote: »
    I think that ZOS said "Thank you" for me by closing steam accounts login because I've bought Elsweys yesterday and bosmer's suite.

Thank you, ZOS, for:
    1. Broken login via Steam
    2. No answering in forum

As I understand - we(players) are trash for you, ZOS?

As I say above, this outage has absolutely nothing to do with Zos - steam servers are down. If you log in through steam server you can't because the servers are down. The steam servers that is not the zos ones we actually play on.
    Options
  • toliccc
    toliccc
    Soul Shriven
    Having the same issue. :(
    Options
  • kheelneo
    kheelneo
    Soul Shriven
    same issue here (eu)
    Options
  • Derbforgaill
    Derbforgaill
    ✭✭✭
    Steam is down.

Try the non-steam launcher: please log in through steam :|
    w0d3dnnd12cj.png
    Options
  • tute
    tute
    Soul Shriven
    I have no issues logging into Steam. /shrug
    Options
  • marc.whiffenb16_ESO
    Had an issue logging in for a while but me and the wife have just managed to log in
    Options
  • toliccc
    toliccc
    Soul Shriven
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    There were some issues yesterday for Steam players logging into the PC/Mac megaservers. These issues should now be resolved.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post