The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't load character

ffogger
ffogger
Soul Shriven
Hi Zos, i am unable to load my character, i have tried two different computers on two different networks and it still won't load.
It will load to the character screen but then when trying to load the character from there it times out and brings you back to the login, saying wait a few moments and try to login again.
Can this please be fixed i understand the server load is high at the moment but i just want to login and play it is extremely frustrating atm.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ffogger

We have sent you a message to get more information about the character which is not loading into the game.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Annwynn_ESO
    Annwynn_ESO
    ✭✭
    That seems to be a similar issue I am having too. Finally got EU chars to load but NA will not. I get to the character select screen, select a character ...see the zone page opening then crash
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Annwynn_ESO

As you have multiple characters that won't load in, the issue may be due to add-ons or settings. Please follow the steps found here to reset your add-ons and settings and see if that allows your characters to load in on the NA megaserver.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Annwynn_ESO
    Annwynn_ESO
    ✭✭
    Thanks, been trying to find the add-on(s) that are causing the issue...I can get in with a bare bones set up. I really need to find what is causing this.