The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Surge and its morphs

kalunte
kalunte
✭✭✭✭✭
this is a nerf call for surge: make it to proc only on single target direct dmg to balance it. it's making a way too good job when combined with lightning from (and its morph) or any aoe/dot/aedot.

nothing more to add :)
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is this a joke?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ccmedaddy wrote: »
    Is this a joke?

It does not make sense either way.

I would suggest OP needs to justify the call for a nerf for this to be taken seriously. Just asking for a nerf for the heck of it is just empty words that are not worthy of getting Zos' attention.
    Edited by idk on March 26, 2019 8:30PM
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :trollface:
  • darkblue5
    darkblue5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe the last time this person played was in 2014 when Surge heals and many other procs weren't limited to 1 per second. You never know, this could be the new stealth necro meta. kalunte, what are your opinions on dynamic ulti gen?

• BahometZ
    BahometZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crit surge heals are minuscule and can only proc once per second. If you can't kill someone through them I feel bad for your mama.
    Pact Magplar - Max CP (NA XB)
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How can you call for a stamsorc nerf like that lol, already low in the pecking order.
  • Urvoth
    Urvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be good for mag, bad for stam
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @kalunte

Can you elaborate on why surge is overpowered and in need of adjustment?
  • kalunte
    kalunte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kalunte wrote: »
    nothing more to add :)

i assume forums are meant to discuss things and so on but for this post i'm only using it to share a point of view, not to discuss it.

if someone cant see nor figure out why i call for such a tweaking it is another problem i'm not answering it.

have fun mates =)

• armeegrun
    armeegrun
    ✭✭
    Here's what I do when something kicks my butt, I try to learn a way to counter it. I get mad about getting killed so much but it only drives me to research a better build, and then improve my technique.
  • TriangularChicken
    TriangularChicken
    ✭✭✭✭
    If surge is too strong, what about cloak + snipe? we can nerf surge if the other 2 get nerfed as well.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Surge sucks in PvP. I haven't played my sorc since the changes to Overload. I always kept it on my overload bar, imagine I'd just drop it now.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• MirkoZ
    MirkoZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »
    Surge sucks in PvP. I haven't played my sorc since the changes to Overload. I always kept it on my overload bar, imagine I'd just drop it now.

Rip overload...
  • armeegrun
    armeegrun
    ✭✭
    I'm not a fan of NERF's at all. If they keep NERF'ing stuff eventually everything will just be weak...
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nErF AlL tHe THiNgS
  • ZOS_RikardD
    ZOS_RikardD
    admin
    Greetings,

As this discussion does not create the opportunity for constructive conversation, we have decided to close it.

Please remember to keep conversations constructive and civil in the future and please take a moment to review our Community Rules here.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.