The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PC EU SERVER IS DYING

Mayrael
Mayrael
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
While in Cyrodiil EACH KEEP siege ends with bugged doors at 0 HP for at least 60s, resources and keep flags update with a delay of ~30s, messages between Cyrodiil and PvE zones are delayed also, resing at a keep causes long loading screens (im in a middle of one of them). Good maintenance ZOS, really awesome.

@ZOS_GinaBruno, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Say no to Toxic Casuals!
I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Dunning_Kruger
    Dunning_Kruger
    ✭✭✭✭
    NA PC; the last bastion of hope

For the Queen bby
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Confirmed.
    I noticed it too yesterday.
    It is quite bad, non responsive gameplay with high latency, low fps and now those new bugs.
    TOTAL CHAOS.
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • KoultouraS
    KoultouraS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Universe wrote: »
    [...]non responsive gameplay with high latency, low fps and now those new bugs.
    TOTAL CHAOS.
    this is a feature...

• Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    KoultouraS wrote: »
    Universe wrote: »
    [...]non responsive gameplay with high latency, low fps and now those new bugs.
    TOTAL CHAOS.
    this is a feature...

Give them 4 years and it will be added to a loading screen tooltip :trollface:
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, also Guildchat lags behind, everything beetween a few seconds and a few minutes after writing, Im switching over to NA now, try later to get my Daillies on EU to a end
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Abnormal lag in cyrodiil.

Doors 0% with delay to be open
    keep getting delay to switch color after we got AP from capture
    Same for ressources
    usual loadingscreens
    chat lag

etc.

Please zox fix it.

it's unplayable... since maintenance

Edited by Xarc on March 25, 2019 7:47PM
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • Shawn_PT
    Shawn_PT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chat lag is back too. Outside of Cyrodiil. I usually have faith in them but I'm starting to wonder if the game truly is more than the servers can handle. Every time a larger amount of players are around, performance takes a dip. This shouldn't happen in a game meant to be played by many. Hoping for an empty shard just so we can play properly is sad.
  • Anjali
    Anjali
    ✭✭✭✭
    2 min lag for Guild Channel, actions on Cyrodiil, loadingscreen,....its terrible...

Nice patch one more time...

GM Guilde Vindicte / Vindicte-teso.forumactif.org
    Alliance de Daguefilante / Serveur EU
    Twitch et YouTube
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shawn_PT wrote: »
    Chat lag is back too. Outside of Cyrodiil. I usually have faith in them but I'm starting to wonder if the game truly is more than the servers can handle. Every time a larger amount of players are around, performance takes a dip. This shouldn't happen in a game meant to be played by many. Hoping for an empty shard just so we can play properly is sad.

I realy doubt it has something to do with population. Yesterday in a weekend with a ~80 ppl long queue there was no such issues but today with 3 bars on all faction we have this madness.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Shawn_PT
    Shawn_PT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »

I realy doubt it has something to do with population. Yesterday in a weekend with a ~80 ppl long queue there was no such issues but today with 3 bars on all faction we have this madness.

I don't mean in PvP. I mean around the festival events.

Although indeed it does not explain why there is chat lag. I suppose the patch is the culprit after all.
  • prototypefb
    prototypefb
    ✭✭✭✭
    can't spam my bow attack in cyro so i'll just spam forums xD
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't mean in PvP. I mean around the festival events.

Although indeed it does not explain why there is chat lag. I suppose the patch is the culprit after all.

That are my thoughts to, I guess EU server provider or staff is "less competent".
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hi all, just confirming we've seen this thread and are looking into what's going on.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I simply don't play last week despite festival event and all the goodies, only logged on couple of times for trading. Life is too short to tolerate such irritating performance in something which is considered entertainment.
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hi all, just confirming we've seen this thread and are looking into what's going on.

Thanks.
    let's hope you'll found what's the problem.
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    - since april.2014
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Our savior and prophet <3
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!

• cyberjanet
    cyberjanet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, that explains why I have this never ending Cyrodiil loading screen. I'm having a bad day. Nothing works. Not Cyrodiil. Not Elsweyr quests. Not anything.
    Favourite NPC: Wine-For-All
    Mostly PC-EU , with a lonely little guy on NA.
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    very long loading screens in IC to between sectors
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yup never ending loadingscreens seems to be back aswell. :neutral:
    EU | PC
  • KoultouraS
    KoultouraS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are deliberatelly neglecting all the people voicing concerns about performance since day 1.
    This is "what's going on"!

All you guys do is "leting us know you are aware of the issues"
    We are aware of the issues.
    You are not.
    You obviously don't play the game you offer us.
    Edited by KoultouraS on March 25, 2019 8:13PM
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Glad I don’t play EU, never hear anything good about it
  • ongeburz
    ongeburz
    Today this, yesterday DC having to steal a scroll by exploiting + relogging, .... 2 bad days in a row
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Loading screens are so long than I have to restart the game... Already the 2nd time right now.

We can't teleport between keeps too due to the huge delay.
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    - since april.2014
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Thanks Gina :)
    Let the ancient Khajiit blessing ritual of PC EU begin!
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xarcus wrote: »
    Loading screens are so long than I have to restart the game... Already the 2nd time right now.

We can't teleport between keeps too due to the huge delay.

Yup... Stucked in one of them, Im done for today.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!

• DJfriede
    DJfriede
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tenor.gif
  • prototypefb
    prototypefb
    ✭✭✭✭
    this is new game feature to revive forums
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Our savior and prophet <3

What exactly do you think will change? The service zos has offered europe the last year has been beyond any considerable excuse. And to make it worse, the service they provide in US is of such higher standard it feels like they are two different companies (which is probably the correct assumption). I started playing NA sometime in december, and running a 200 ping primetime vivec NA is a blessing compared to any time in EU. No lag, or not noticeable, even when I get the 500+ ping symbol I can play as normal, skills go off when they should, movement is smooth and there is no waiting screens while porting.
    We have the same codes in NA and EU (i assume we do), more or less the same playerbase, but still the EU servers performance has been up to and until today, with peaks the wrong way, absolutely garbage. The brand is under a huge strain in EU, players are losing confidence in the ability to handle a thing which in US seems like an easy daily routine.
    How can we expect the servers to improve when clearly the problem lies within the actual hardware. Theres nothing to change or sort out in the software department, as long as the codes are equal in EU and NA. Its only a question of WHY zenimax chose to offer their EU partners such cheap hardware compared to what they offer their american audience.
    Edited by killimandrosb16_ESO on March 25, 2019 8:18PM
  • Thlepse
    Thlepse
    ✭✭✭
    you know the lag and state of the server is bad when EP guilds on sotha sil are complaining
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!