The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Help please!! Fixed-Finally let me back in a day later!

GHOST 007
GHOST 007
Since yesterday I've not been able to log in Xbox EU the sever I play on. It started with me getting booted Error 304 while practicing on the dummy at my home. Ive power cycled console/network multiple times deleted local saves but still no luck. Please help!!! I missing the event!!
Edited by GHOST 007 on March 25, 2019 6:06PM
  • GHOST 007
    GHOST 007
    Keeps saying connection to server timed out!!!
  • ThanatosXR
    ThanatosXR
    ✭✭✭
    Whats your network setup? sounds like a network packetloss issue, Whats your connection test report >Xbox settings>network>Detailed network statistics, whats the ping and download packetloss
    Edited by ThanatosXR on March 27, 2019 5:12PM
  • GHOST 007
    GHOST 007
    Looked into that many times not the problem . My Brother can sign into his eso account fine on the same console -network-Eu Server. Thx though !
    Edited by GHOST 007 on March 28, 2019 5:03AM
  • GHOST 007
    GHOST 007
    Zero-Packet loss & Ping is fine.
    Edited by GHOST 007 on March 28, 2019 5:05AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Clearing the Mac Address on your Xbox may help with the connection issue you're having.
    1. Press Start at the main Xbox One menu.
    2. Navigate to Settings.
    3. Select Network Settings, Advanced Settings, Alternative Mac Address, and finally Clear.
    4. Restart and shut down the Xbox One. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the console and wait two minutes.
    5. Once the two minutes have passed, plug the power back in and wait for the power bricks light to go from white to orange.
    6. When the light switches to orange, reboot the console and try the game again.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • GHOST 007
    GHOST 007
    I've done everything You posted several times and it didn't help but thank you! This Error 304 really needs to be looked into. (that's where this problem starts ) I'm just practicing on the dps dummy at my house for about 40 minutes then I get error 304 kicked from game and it says my character is already signed in. Then I can't connect to the server and it times out for anywhere from 30 minutes to 24 + hours. No Bueno Zos, No Bueno!!
    Edited by GHOST 007 on March 29, 2019 8:22AM