The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

login to account

Wolfshead
Wolfshead
✭✭✭✭
I cant login to my account from my laptop it is like webpage is read but blip and back to login page do have to do account system maintenance have done something or is not done yet?
If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled; for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead
What we do in life, echoes in eternity
  • Merrien
    Merrien
    ✭✭✭
    I'm having the same trouble. My internet is fine (obviously, or I couldn't post to this forum, ha), but I can't log on. I crashed in game and then can't log on again.
  • Wolfshead
    Wolfshead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Merrien wrote: »
    I'm having the same trouble. My internet is fine (obviously, or I couldn't post to this forum, ha), but I can't log on. I crashed in game and then can't log on again.

That sucks it is like account webpage is crash each time i try to login
    If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled; for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity
  • corvair62
    corvair62
    ✭✭✭
    I had logged in fine beforew maint. today. Just went to log back on and the launcher took 5min to open and then said "ERROR 210" which is the patch manifest error download fail. Why is this even there. Did ZOS patch something today. I tried to repair and get the same error over and over. It seems for me about every 3 months this game breaks. I would put in a support ticket, but They have never given me a answer that worked before and it wont change today.... Dont worry ZOS, we are just some and dont matter....
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The account page was down for maintenance earlier, but should now be available. If you still cannot reach your account page, try clearing your cache and cookies before trying again.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post