The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why does Support fail or refuse to acknowledge requests?

Shadowshire
Shadowshire
✭✭✭✭
When I submit a message to Support for a "Ticket", I do not receive any acknowledgement of its receipt, such as a reply. No one at ZOS does anything about the matter, either.

Please advise.

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never had that, ever.

When i submit a ticket i get the automatic response, and when i reply to that email i then get a more human response and they generally fix the problem.

Ae you saying you get no acknowledgement at all? Are you checking your email address you registered with / junk mail? Are you rooting to the base email?

What's the request? If it's something out of scope i guess i you might have a challenge.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Shadowshire

Please check your inbox as we would like to help you find your support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Shadowshire

Please check your inbox as we would like to help you find your support ticket.

Thank-you for your reply. Message sent to you 20 March 2019.

• Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    I've never had that, ever.

When i submit a ticket i get the automatic response, and when i reply to that email i then get a more human response and they generally fix the problem.

Ae you saying you get no acknowledgement at all? Are you checking your email address you registered with / junk mail? Are you rooting to the base email?

What's the request? If it's something out of scope i guess i you might have a challenge.
    Ordinarily, Support has sent acknowledgements and follow-up replies to submitted tickets (in my past experience). Then they might or might not resolve the issue, eventually, to my satisfaction. :neutral:

However, the website Support features were recently modified and a "My Support" feature introduced. There was also a significant change in the categories from which the player chooses before composing the text of their report and comments, then submitting it.

On the face of it, some flaw -- perhaps the result of an oversight (?) -- has been introduced in the revised system.

Unfortunately, God cursed me with the ability to find flaws in systems and bugs in software (especially) that, in my experience, apparently no one else has ever found, or is likely to ever discover. Or maybe others who discovered them were just too busy or too baffled to report the incidents. Whatever ..... :blush:

Edited by Shadowshire on March 21, 2019 12:53AM