The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lotus Blossom / Mend Spirit Bug

Rizz_the_Filthy_Dino
Lotus Blossom is the morph to the Warden's skill "Lotus Flower", it does this:
  • Embrace the lotus blessing, causing Light Attack to restore 1320 Health and your fully charged Heavy Attack to restore 3960 Health to you or a nearby ally for 20 seconds.
  • You gain Major Prophecy, increasing your Spell Critical rating by 2191 for 20 seconds
  • Caster gain spell critical

Mend Spirit is the morph to the Psyjic Order skill "Mend Wounds", it does this:
  • Invoke the Rites of Moawita, replacing your next Light or Heavy Attack used within 3 seconds with healing abilities that can be used on allies.
  • Your Light Attack heals for 12388 Health over 10 seconds.
  • Your Heavy Attack heals for 5322 Health every 1 second while channeling.
  • While you heal an ally you grant them Major Resolve and Major Ward, increasing their Physical and Spell Resistance by 5280.
  • Increases your ally's Physical and Spell Resistance while you heal them.

Bug: Lotus Blossom's light attacks do not trigger with Mend Spirit; however, heavy attacks do. This has been a bug since both skills have been released, is this known by the devs?
PC-NA
  • Karacule_Fairystar
    Karacule_Fairystar
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone have done this? I'm pretty much interested of the two skills.
  • Rizz_the_Filthy_Dino
    This is like a year old topic I created right?
    To answer your question, they do work together nicely now. Mend Wounds no longer has a light attack heal over time and the heavy attack isn't nearly as strong as it was, if you consider it all that strong before.

The heavy attack does restore Magicka although and if you can maintain Lotus Blossom, the healing isn't that bad. The light attacks are almost never worth doing, there are better skills to use in a pinch than the ligha attacks; however, heavy attacks are nice when working in tandem with Lotus Blossom.
    PC-NA
  • Karacule_Fairystar
    Karacule_Fairystar
    ✭✭✭
    This is like a year old topic I created right?
    To answer your question, they do work together nicely now. Mend Wounds no longer has a light attack heal over time and the heavy attack isn't nearly as strong as it was, if you consider it all that strong before.

The heavy attack does restore Magicka although and if you can maintain Lotus Blossom, the healing isn't that bad. The light attacks are almost never worth doing, there are better skills to use in a pinch than the ligha attacks; however, heavy attacks are nice when working in tandem with Lotus Blossom.

so the restoration staff passives (major mending buff/more resource restore) work with heavy attacking using Mend Spirit toggled ON + Lotus Blossom?
  • Karacule_Fairystar
    Karacule_Fairystar
    ✭✭✭
    and hey, your @ on PC NA please, I'd like to talk about this in game hehe (your bio @FilthyRazz doesn't exist anymore)
  • SirMewser
    SirMewser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use the two daily, especially in BGS. I haven't morphed my lotus blossom on my warden warden yet though to know if it's a bug with the morph specifically.
    Light attacks with mend spirit does proc lotus blossom (w/e the base one is called) as a light attack, however, heavy attacking with mend spirit procs the light attack of lotus blossom but every second/tick of the channel (regardless of the target is damaged, same cannot be said about the restore of magic).

I'm going to be salty if this changes to be worse when I morph it lol.