The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Long loading screen and "Unable to Connect to Server" error when traveling/entering a delve/dungeon

LongMaySheReign
LongMaySheReign
✭✭✭
I had been in contact with the support team through e-mail about this issue and it was solved itself right after last maintenance/patch. The problem came back again right after after today's maintenance. I just wanted to write this to see if others are also experiencing this issue lately.
-I opened necessary ports on router.
-My antivirus is disabled.
-Contacted with my isp and switched to static ip, there doesn't seem to be an issue regarding the isp because I have 0 connection problems outside loading screen(and 0 ping spike issue or disconnects outside the loadingscreen ingame).
-This loading screen problem doesn't occur when I use VPN.
The thing that led me think that it's rather game related is the problem coming back again right after this maintenance patch and that was solved after the last week's.
I hope you can take a look at this problem. Thanks in advance.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Jisma

Since the same issue has come back, you should start another support ticket and make sure to reference your previous support ticket on this loading issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Doctor_Demento
    Doctor_Demento
    ✭✭✭
    Add me to that list. It has never stopped for me. Been doing it for some time now. Still waiting for a fix. Trying deleting addons and uninstalled the game and reinstalled to no effect. Hope we can get it straightened out. Thanks.