The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 307, how to fix?

MooseKnuckles88
MooseKnuckles88
✭✭✭✭
I only get these error 307 booted from server when I'm trying to practice my rotation on a skeleton. I cannot recall any other time I have gotten a 307 outside skeleton practicing. I'm on PS4 NA. It's extremely frustrating to deal with this every 20 mins of parsing only to not be able to log back in for +10 minutes. Has anyone else dealt with this?
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    delete

Edited by Dragonnord on March 15, 2019 5:17PM
    SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @MooseKnuckles88

When this happens again, besides waiting 10 minutes you should power-cycle your PS4. Afterwards try practicing on the skeleton again and see if you still get disconnected with Error 307.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • FenrisWolf1136
    FenrisWolf1136
    ✭✭✭
    People have had luck reloading ui after every other parse to get it to stop throwing the error. Might be worth a try? That or try changing your dns settings. 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 should be googles dns servers.
    Edited by FenrisWolf1136 on March 22, 2019 2:06PM
    Programmer of FenrisBot for discord.
    The helper bot for ESO. Console Focused.
    Check out https://norsewolfgames.com/fenrisbot for more information or to add it to your discord!
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wanna know that the other 306 errors are?
  • MooseKnuckles88
    MooseKnuckles88
    ✭✭✭✭
    Never got a fix, I still get kicked. Sometimes once I'm able to log back and begin parsing again, I'll get kicked about 10 minutes later, and I have had this happen consecutive times in a row. I usually get fed up and just quit trying to do any parses after the third time. I did a Google search and found a way to dig into the PS4 programming and make a specific connection which is more work than I want to deal with especially if it puts me at risk of breaking something in the programming. Found this as a potential fix:

https://appuals.com/how-to-fix-eso-elder-scrolls-error-307/

It's extremely annoying to test gear and other rotations due to this.
  • INHUMANENATION
    INHUMANENATION
    ✭✭✭
    I was today years old when I learned this was a thing.

For reference, eso was left playing in the background overnight as my system went into rest. I typically cycle power 45 seconds every gaming session for maximum freshness but this time I didnt. After a few hours of pvp I went to ic and was booted with a 307. Immediate attempts to relog were greeted with the same 307 error. Prompting me to break out the woogle bringing me here.

Currently waiting ten minutes before attempting again. If it works you shan't read from me again.

Have a nice day all.
  • ZOS_Lunar
    ZOS_Lunar
    admin
    Greetings!

We've closed this thread given its age and given that some information may be out of date. If you wish to continue discussing this topic please create a new thread. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.