Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Laggy gameplay after Wrathstone

Blevil
Blevil
✭✭✭
I've read a couple of threads with people experiencing "micro freezes" though out certain regions but have noticed considerable lag even in areas where there are no players around. Also when porting to Ghratwood, players take a while to load even when I've been in the area for a while. They just appear as black silhouettes. The game just feels a bit laggyer than prior to update. This is more noticeable when spell weaving but not sure if it was intended.
|--| /-\ \/\/ /-\ | | `"*-.,
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Blevil

Clearing your local save data as described below may help with the micro-freezes you're getting in different areas.
    1. From the PlayStation Dynamic Menu, navigate to Settings.
    2. Go to Application Saved Data.
    3. Click on Saved Data in System Storage
    4. Select "Delete"
    5. Select The Elder Scrolls Online.
    6. Place ticks next to ESO Save Data.
    7. Select [Delete] and then select [OK] to confirm your decision.

Please let us know if this helps improve your performance or not.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ValorieW
    ValorieW
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same issue, and I clear saved data religiously after every patch and it’s still a problem for me rn
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ValorieW

If you're still getting lag after clearing your save data, you can open a ticket with customer support for further help.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post