The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ugh [PS4]

regime211
regime211
✭✭✭✭✭
Literally I can't even log into any of my characters without a long loading time, I managed to log into my very first toon and figured after the message It wouldn't occur again, but literally after logging out and trying to log back in I either get a error message, or i can't even log back into the game..with every new DLC comes new issues
Edited by regime211 on March 13, 2019 2:17AM
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're on consoles, looks like they red-banded the forums for you. They're looking at it.
  • ralphylauren
    ralphylauren
    ✭✭✭
    Yup can’t log in at all. It even said my account was already logged in at one point -____-
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did ZOS forgot to add the long loading screen fix few patches ago in this one?
    Pc na
  • kmcaj
    kmcaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry, it's still not fun when you do get logged in.
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Godamn I wish the creators of this game would learn from their mistakes like every DLC they come out with.
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kmcaj wrote: »
    Don't worry, it's still not fun when you do get logged in.

The number of issues I've encountered with the guild trader search is so disheartening!! I was looking forward all day to searching for some items I need but... wow.
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • jhall03
    jhall03
    ✭✭✭
    I hear BDO is growing these days, and coming to consoles soon
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    This thread is being closed as there is already another thread about the recent login issue. You can use this thread for further discussion. The issues related to logging into the NA console megaservers have been resolved at this time.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.