The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Was fine allday now can't log in

Ecv10
Ecv10
Downloaded patch,was able to get in game relatively quickly after reading about long load screen (THE ONE TIME ONLY LONG LOAD SCREEN) after doing my writs on all characters,I took a break from game,now I am in endless patterns that end with me be disconnected due to inactivity
  • Ecv10
    Ecv10
    Endless loadscreens,not patterns lol
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Console or PC?
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Console I think Tas, as said s/he downloaded the patch.... and there was someone else with similar issue.
    Edited by Sylvermynx on March 13, 2019 12:58AM
  • Ecv10
    Ecv10
    Ps4,I logged in at noon with no issues,now it runs 20 min and says I'm kicked due to inactivity,or won't even load and says I'm already logged in
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    Console I think Tas, as said s/he downloaded the patch.... and there was someone else with similar issue.

Thanks bit cold today and not in best mind. Try waiting restarting system. Make sure system is cool. Last but not least start a megathread for console troubles and get supports attention. I would also try asking support.
  • shalalaA7X
    shalalaA7X
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox NA same issue here
    Edited by shalalaA7X on March 13, 2019 1:09AM
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ps4 NA

Can’t log in
  • Ecv10
    Ecv10
    Yeah,it sucks cause I have to log in to submit a ticket,and now I can't even log in lol,my ps4 is fine,I can log into anything else,and can see all my friends are on
  • SpiderKnight
    SpiderKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just started getting this too, ran through a few of my characters, now all of a sudden it is taking nearly 5 minutes of loading screens to get anywhere, or login to any character. PS4/NA.
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here ps4 NA. Logged in with no problem now stuck in very long load screens. Battleground queue seems to be really screwy right now too.

Update: tried doing a bg and the load screen took so long it booted me back to deshaan and loaded me in as if I had died
    Edited by ApostateHobo on March 13, 2019 1:17AM
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't even get to the character select screen now. PS4 NA
  • SpiderKnight
    SpiderKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mayday! @ZOS_GinaBruno

Breathinpaperbag.gif
  • Ecv10
    Ecv10
    I'm gonna Gove up for awhile,it's not changing,I wonder if it's cause everyone is on now,but at least I know I'm not the only one having this issue,and hope they fix it soon.My "one time loading screen" went through relatively quickly,and now after logging back in after playing for a few hours I can't even get past the initial first load screen with character on it
  • Lord_Xenofex
    Lord_Xenofex
    ✭✭
    PS4 here, major issues logging in (and i’ve already done that long first initial login thing). 5 minute loading screens just walking through a door (if you’re lucky to already be logged in). Tried switching to another character and it wouldn’t even let me log out. Had to close the game and I’m trying to log-in and it’s just not happening.

I logged into these forums, browsed some posts, and had time to make this post all the while still waiting to log in. Something is definitely broken!
  • Ecv10
    Ecv10
    Well,there's alot more posts on this now and it got their attention,hopefully it gets resolved soon,I'm starting to feel pretty silly here logging in over and over again for an hour just to get kicked from server each time lmfao
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The servers aren't used to getting so many people playing at the same time.

On patch days it shows they can't handle the load.
  • Somber97866
    Somber97866
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm so close to quitting this game on console..........on any device,period.
    Edited by Somber97866 on March 13, 2019 2:09AM
  • NoMoreChillies
    NoMoreChillies
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and ppl still give this dev team $$$

shame
    Insulting people on the internet is cowardly.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    This thread is being closed as there is already another thread about the recent login issue. You can use this thread for further discussion. The issues related to logging into the NA console megaservers have been resolved at this time.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.