The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Camera problems and quest problem

MustafaRasta
MustafaRasta
Soul Shriven
Figured I would just lump this into one post;

1]I bought this game because of controller support but the camera has just started randomly deciding to pan upwards as I move. I have zero control over this and looking it up I see it has been a consistent issue. It has rendered the game unplayable for me. If it can't be fixed then I would like to cancel my sub. You can pro rate what I used, I care not. I have a 6 month sub right now and regret it.

2] I had a problem in my main quest, I submitted a ticket. I was told to abandon the quest but now I have now way of picking it up again. At least as far as I can tell. The quest is crossing the chasm. I opened a new ticket explaining this is my highest progression on the game and now I feel stopped because of a bug. Again, paying for something I can't use.

Can I get some help here?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @MustafaRasta

For your issue with the camera panning upwards, you can try changing look sensitivity by following the steps below:
    1. Open the Settings Menu [Esc].
    2. Under the Controls panel, click on Camera.
    3. Modify the rotation speed for the First and Third Person.

As for your issue with the abandoned quest, we recommend responding back to your ticket #190309-000660. If you have issues doing so please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • MustafaRasta
    MustafaRasta
    Soul Shriven
    The camera issue has seemed to correct itself, as when I logged on today it did not occur.

Seems to happen randomly though. Logging out and exiting the game did not help previously, if it happens again I will try your suggested fixes/

As far as the quest, I already put in a 2nd ticket a few days ago regarding my status. I've not had a reply yet to my response.
    As of now I still have now way of continuing my story line.

Upon logging in today I see no other GM notifications regarding my problem.
    Looking forward to your reply.

Mustafa
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @MustafaRasta

Customer support has responded to the last ticket you've opened. If their advice doesn't allow you to continue the main quest let us know here.
    Staff Post
  • MustafaRasta
    MustafaRasta
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,
    I know it's been a while here but I my computer crashed and I just was able to recently get myself back up and running.

I logged in but I am still unable to move forward in the main story quest line and had no new update from my ticket.

I just alt-tabbed over to ESO and checked. I am currently in Cold Harbor at the Chasm wayshrine. Caldwel is there but I am unable to initiate any meaningful dialog with him.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @MustafaRasta

Please check your inbox as we've sent you a message regarding your issue with the main story quest.
    Staff Post
  • MustafaRasta
    MustafaRasta
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks, it's working now.