The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can't login any more.

lakaisl
lakaisl
✭✭✭
As of today I can't login in any more. I keep getting error 108, 200 or "check your internet connection".

Well my internet is fine and nothing has changed since yesterday, so it makes no sense...
Anyone got any suggestions?

• LordTareq
    LordTareq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issue
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The Error 200 and Error 108 indicate an issue related to your connection. To start troubleshooting we recommend going through each step in the article below.

What do I do if I get an error stating "Authentication service 200 error login service has failed"?

Please let us know if the troubleshooting above allows you to login and load in successfully.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ijs
    ijs
    Soul Shriven
    Same problem. Error 108, 200 , other times i get a time out on login. I got true a few times to screen that loads after login, but get trown out again. Message An error has occurred. 1 time i got to the character screen, selected char and then the first time loading after update starts, waited for 20 min., then killed the session. Back to error 108, 200, time outs and error messages after that.

Got a perfect internet conection.

• LordTareq
    LordTareq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In my case its still not working, but appears to be an ISP problem, loads of people on their forum can't connect to various online games. ISP = T-Mobile Netherlands

• SeiSama
    SeiSama
    ✭✭
    Having same issue ("Check your internet connection" which is perfectly fine). Went through rebooting router and PC. Ports are open. ESO folders are added as exception in antivirus.
    Managed to log-in a minute ago with ping 999+ and got logged off after like 30 seconds.
  • SeiSama
    SeiSama
    ✭✭
    Update:
    I can log in on EU now, but ping stays at 999+ and I get logged out after a minute or so. Is something wrong with this patch?
    I can log in perfectly on NA, with normal ping.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If the connection troubleshooting posted above does not help to improve your connection, you can open a ticket with customer support to investigate further.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • lakaisl
    lakaisl
    ✭✭✭
    Fixed, T-Mobile Netherlands messed up.