The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

This is allarming - Sieges

• Sheuib
    Sheuib
    ✭✭✭✭
    It’s made taking a defended keep in shor impossible.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah firing siege isn't so hard but all you had to do to counter it was to do a roll dodge first and the following ticks or use purge/cloak, please tell me more about "skill" if you didn't figured this out.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Ender1310
    Ender1310
    ✭✭✭✭
    Open world PvP with the keep taking being the goal....sieges should be a factor. This is realistic. If you would like to fight and do more pew pew do battlegrounds. As long as sieges can keep killing the "ball" groups I am all for it. Please don't fix or change.
  • Ender1310
    Ender1310
    ✭✭✭✭
    TBois wrote: »
    What's more alarming is how many people get carried by meta and don't realize it.

Agreed. So many people getting carried by seige right now.

Siege isn't the most efficient tactic, it's back to being effective in busting up potato bowls.

Easiest way to not die in a fire is.. not being in the fire to begin with.

But hey, if y'all need to spin to win + dbos, I'd like a picture of everyone holding Wheelers pocket.

LoL so mad at the dbos+spin to win "meta". Have you tried blocking the DB? You can see the glowing sword animation and block the damage. I can make a video tutorial for you, always glad to help new players.

That's why I love BGs so much, people that usually zerg and place siege are getting farmed in there.

So much this. If you are mad at siege BG
  • Ender1310
    Ender1310
    ✭✭✭✭
    Once again in a keep objective environment siege should be meta. Its a siege for crying out loud. This is realistic. What shouldn't be meta are people stacking on top of each other like some eeards and abusing the fact that there is no collision. Let siege bust up the ball groups. Keep the siege!
  • Ender1310
    Ender1310
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    AyelineESO wrote: »
    Minalan wrote: »
    Skander wrote: »
    Minno wrote: »
    2nd thread same day already? Man if only we had that sweet 3 strikes you're out rule lol.

freedom of speech is still a thing where i live

Not on ZOS forums, they own and moderate it.

Leave siege the way it is. Please. This is significantly reducing lag by sending all the baddie ball groups back to resurrect.

So much this. The ball group earthgore wardens are mad, buy the game is actually more fun and far less laggy.

Being able to kill players by simply left clicking is fun? Interesting

Not "all players", just big huge groups of server crashing hordes that win fights by bringing so many people that their opponents can't use skills and end up disconnected. They apparently can't avoid big red circles either, so..

If you do more in Cyrodiil other than just "stack on crown, ult on crown " then it's not hard to avoid siege.

Anyone else notice the reduced lag last night? Vivec was playable. Slow, but everything still worked.

This..There are a lot of people that like the new siege. Please don't change it.
  • Ender1310
    Ender1310
    ✭✭✭✭
    Didgerion wrote: »
    This bug is very ugly. Before this bug you could see one or two players setting up the siege trying to fight unstoppable zerg groups. Now the zerg players set up the siege to fight solo players.

Also taking empty keeps and then farming it from the top with lots of oils is a thing too now. I guess the AP gain is huge as they increased the defense AP bonus according to the patch notes.

I don't see how siege would be effective against a solo player. Like..you can run from it lolz. You set up siege I cloak/streak/sprint away.
  • Ender1310
    Ender1310
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its cyrodil. things fly through the air. Go BG if you want nothing flying at you.
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Yeah firing siege isn't so hard but all you had to do to counter it was to do a roll dodge first and the following ticks or use purge/cloak, please tell me more about "skill" if you didn't figured this out.

Where is that purge/cloak on my stam sorc/dk?
  • ZOS_Mika
    ZOS_Mika
    admin
    We have recently removed a great deal of insulting and baiting comments from this thread. This is a reminder to keep the discussion civil, constructive, and on topic. It is fine to disagree, but personal attacks are inappropriate. Thanks for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »

Where is that purge/cloak on my stam sorc/dk?

You have roll dodge on your stam sorc/DK. Learn to read.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge