The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

March Crown Store Showcase?

MagicalLija
MagicalLija
✭✭✭✭✭
I remember a community manager posting somewhere that they were going to add the Brassy Assassin Personality in the March Showcase, I was just wondering when the actual showcase would be released since the first of March is coming up this week.

DkF4I9ZW4AEAhf0.jpg
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The showcase is usually released on, or just after, the first of the month. No reason to expect this one will be any earlier than usual, and if you've been told one of the items which will be in it then we've already got more info than we usually do at this point.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    We're working on the Crown Store Showcase this week and plan to publish it on Monday, March 4. :)
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're working on the Crown Store Showcase this week and plan to publish it on Monday, March 4. :)

Awesome, I'm ready to spend my crowns!
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AndrejLeo wrote: »
    I remember a community manager posting somewhere that they were going to add the Brassy Assassin Personality in the March Showcase, I was just wondering when the actual showcase would be released since the first of March is coming up this week.

The month was never specified.

"We're planning on bringing it back soon but haven't announced exact dates yet. It will be in the month's Crown Store Showcase when it does return so there won't be any ambiguity about when it will be on sale "
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5837295#Comment_5837295

signing off
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

A showcase for my birthday, yay!
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    AndrejLeo wrote: »

The month was never specified.

"We're planning on bringing it back soon but haven't announced exact dates yet. It will be in the month's Crown Store Showcase when it does return so there won't be any ambiguity about when it will be on sale "
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5837295#Comment_5837295

Aw ok
  • RGvolterra
    RGvolterra
    ✭✭✭
    I’m still waiting anxiously for not only the personality but the hair as well. Yet , we need more hair styles for men and women:(
    I’d also love having a short beard sized one like the one worn by the main character in Viking’s series :)
    Viking hair styles as well 😍
  • JazzyNova
    JazzyNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not all that excited for the March Crown Store Showcase or daily rewards. The past 3-4 months have been really underwhelming in terms of items that interested me. This game could seriously use some new hairstyles and new items, like the hair from the nord boss in March of Sacrifices.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was really pleased with the month's Showcase and daily rewards - 2 Nord dresses! <3
  • BlueViolet
    BlueViolet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm also anxiously awaiting the Brassy Assassin personality. I'd like the hair too but I wont push my luck. Was her outfit a crown store item too or was it a pre-order for MW or something? I really like that as well.

edit 'cos I can't spell
    Edited by BlueViolet on February 28, 2019 5:41AM
    EU / NA / PC
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FEMALE ALTMER DRESSES
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BlueViolet wrote: »
    I'm also anxiously awaiting the Brassy Assassin personality. I'd like the hair too but I wont push my luck. Was her outfit a crown store item too or was it a pre-order for MW or something? I really like that as well.

edit 'cos I can't spell

The outfit was an item. It was on sale last autumn.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • BlueViolet
    BlueViolet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michae wrote: »

edit 'cos I can't spell

The outfit was an item. It was on sale last autumn.

Ah, thanks. I hope they bring that back too then, it's really nice!
    EU / NA / PC
  • IzzyStardust
    IzzyStardust
    ✭✭✭✭✭

edit 'cos I can't spell

I want the side braid hairstyle as in the DB loading screens ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Zulera301
    Zulera301
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want that dress the Proxy Queen in Alinor wears. I would pay some dang good money for that one.
    Shortly after the formation of the Ebonheart Pact, a Nord woman was given a tour of the Tribunal Temple. When later asked about the experience, she seemed upset. Suffice to say, the Dunmer were not pleased to hear this, and thus they inquired further.
    "Well," the Nord frowned, "the priests were very angry and unwelcoming. They kept shouting things at me like "you can't drink that mead in here!" and "somebody stop her, she's running naked!" and "we can't catch her; she's covered in grease!""
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it monday already, or not.
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FEMALE ALTMER DRESSES

that dye properly and don't have undyeable gold elements.
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    The showcase should be posted in 8-9 hours from now :)

This one hopes for:

- Naruy's hair/personality
    - Altmer dresses
    - Maomer skin

8-) ;-D xD ^__^
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am hoping for a new hairstyle pack with that short mussed hair finally
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not all that excited for the March Crown Store Showcase or daily rewards. The past 3-4 months have been really underwhelming in terms of items that interested me. This game could seriously use some new hairstyles and new items, like the hair from the nord boss in March of Sacrifices.

Seriously! There's so much great stuff they could put out, but it's just been pretty mediocre crap. Plus the whole look this is eso plus "exclusive" one month, then brought back for everyone the next month thing they've decided to do. Makes it boring since half the stuff is the same as the previous month.
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I aeriously just want that maomer scales skin
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Where's the showcase, Lebowski?
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • tactx
    tactx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michae wrote: »
    Where's the showcase, Lebowski?

It's stuck at the load screen.
    “No one's happiness but my own is in my power to achieve or to destroy.” - John Galt, Atlas Shrugged
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soooooo.... It's monday, right?
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are we there yet?

Also where are we going again?

We can stop for ice cream yes?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • MinuitPro
    MinuitPro
    ✭✭✭✭
    To view showcase, insert crowns. :p
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    10:35.. where’s my showcase?! :-) :-P
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would really like to see the showcase at fixed time stamps, it's getting tiresome to wait for it even after known date.
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • Keldheir
    Keldheir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pretty neat showcase. I'll be broke by the end of the month. :D
    Weird thing is there are a lot of items they say will return even though they are available right now. Thief personalty for example.
    PC EU