The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sudden onset of long load screens

Xylexia
Xylexia
Soul Shriven
Last hour or so, loading into new zones, going to different way Shrine within current zone, loading into houses or delves--- all taking 3 or 4 times longer than normal :( guildies are experiencing same issue.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Are you still experiencing issues with loading screens?

Clearing your local save data may help with the amount of loading.
    1. From the PlayStation Dynamic Menu, navigate to Settings.
    2. Go to Application Saved Data.
    3. Click on Saved Data in System Storage
    4. Select "Delete"
    5. Select The Elder Scrolls Online.
    6. Place ticks next to ESO Save Data.
    7. Select [Delete] and then select [OK] to confirm your decision.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^

I will try this - tired of spending 20 min in load screens. Says after your first log on this will no longer be such I'm still getting it lets see it this fix above will work.
  • argel1200
    argel1200
    Soul Shriven
    ^

I will try this - tired of spending 20 min in load screens. Says after your first log on this will no longer be such I'm still getting it lets see it this fix above will work.

Anyone have any luck with this? Others are having login issues after deleting their respective local saved data so I'm hesitant to try it.

Also, do I lose any settings like nameplates, chat colors, ally/enemy colors, etc. when I delete the local settings?
  • argel1200
    argel1200
    Soul Shriven
    May have been fixed. Much better luck now. I did create a new character and also logged into all my existing accounts.