The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Error 307 Booted from server. Again

Tholian1
Tholian1
✭✭✭✭✭
Twice now when practicing my rotation on a target dummy, I have been booted from the server with error 307. What is it with using the target dummy is causing this to happen?
PS4 Pro NA
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you get disconnected after getting Error 307, we recommend waiting for period of 15-20 minutes before attempting to login. If the disconnections continue, please try the troubleshooting in the link below.

What do I do if I keep getting disconnected on Playstation 4 with the error message "Unable to connect to server. Please check your internet connection."?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Tholian1
    Tholian1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It just happened again while doing the same activity. Practicing my rotation on a target dummy. I can kill the dummy about 5 or 6 times and then I get “Error 307, booted from server”. It is consistently happening while doing that single activity. I do not get that error from any other activity in the game.
    PS4 Pro NA
  • Bosco916
    Bosco916
    ✭✭✭
    This JUST happened to me first time, and I've been playing for years: same console, same connection, no problems.
    "How DARE you betray me, Tharn!
    Your suffering shall be LEGENDRY!"
    --The King of Worms
  • MythicaLMeddLer
    MythicaLMeddLer
    ✭✭✭
    This has happened to me many times as well..I find that when I practice smacking the dummy around for 30-45 mins..I begin to get the error code disconnects..and yea..it does take about 15 mins to be able to log back in
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Earlier both the NA and EU PS4 Megaservers were down for maintenance. This maintenance has since been completed. Please let us know if you are still having issues logging in or connecting.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post