The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PAX East

NordSwordnBoard
NordSwordnBoard
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
ESO plans? I have a ticket for Sunday, hoping you guys will still have a presence there as it's the last day. I remember there was a meet-up outside the convention last year, but was unable to make it last-minute.

Anything to announce for this year?

Fear is the Mindkiller
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been wondering this myself. As far as I'm aware, there is supposed to be a community meetup (they announced it on a recent ESO Live), but I haven't seen anywhere to sign up for it yet. Did I miss something?
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    baratron wrote: »
    I've been wondering this myself. As far as I'm aware, there is supposed to be a community meetup (they announced it on a recent ESO Live), but I haven't seen anywhere to sign up for it yet. Did I miss something?

curious about this too. Any news if they're going be there?
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We will be there the 29th and 30th, more details will be coming soon but the venues and dates were recently announced if you want to mark your calendars :)

Staff Post
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We will be there the 29th and 30th, more details will be coming soon but the venues and dates were recently announced if you want to mark your calendars :)

Awesome, thanks for the info
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Astarana
    Astarana
    ✭✭✭

I'm sorry, if this is a silly question, but does that mean you will not be part of the PAX East event itself? I checked the event schedule and I haven't seen ESO mentioned on 29th or 30th.
    So the only way to meet the team is to go to Laugh Boston & MJ O’Connors?
    @ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astarana wrote: »
    I'm sorry, if this is a silly question, but does that mean you will not be part of the PAX East event itself? I checked the event schedule and I haven't seen ESO mentioned on 29th or 30th.
    So the only way to meet the team is to go to Laugh Boston & MJ O’Connors?
    @ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Correct, we won't be at "PAX East" but we will be right next door.
    Staff Post
  • Marugh
    Marugh
    Soul Shriven
    If we can't make PAX East, what's our next best option?
    Elberond Fanadil, Bosmer Nightblade who spends way too much time with his bow