The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I can login on the site, but not the game???

edward78nub18_ESO
edward78nub18_ESO
Soul Shriven
I am using the same login info...
  • Mr_Wolfe
    Mr_Wolfe
    ✭✭✭
    I'm having the same issue. When you log in to the website, does it say you have an active account ?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    When you're able to log into your ESO account on our website, but you get a login error when you try to log into the game, it's because you do not own the game on the account you're logging in with.

You can confirm this by looking at the Account Summary on your account page:
    1. Log into your ESO account here.
    2. Account Summary should be highlighted on the left.
    3. Your account status is on the right, if it states "You have not yet made any game purchases..." as in the image below, no game code has been added to this ESO account. You can click the Buy Game button to purchase the game.

You can contact customer support if you need assistance with finding your game account.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post