The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Abilities Non Responsive

Thehartclan
Thehartclan
✭✭✭
Hello!!

For the last several days I have been experiencing issues with various skills not firing off when triggered during rotation. I’ve spent hours troubleshooting two different controllers, the PlayStation itself and running internet connection tests just to verify the issue isn’t on my end. I also went through further troubleshooting with Sony and they determined to contact you guys.

I am experiencing the intermittent responses in various environments. Four man dungeons, trials, battlegrounds and even in solo DPS testing at a house. It seems to have gotten progressively worse over the last day, but as mentioned this has been going on for approximately three days now. It isn’t limited to any one button; it happens when attempting to block, light attack, or any slotted ability.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as it’s incredibly frustrating to go to drop meteor on someone and watch as nothing happens, even followed up with repeated taps on the appropriate buttons.

Thanks!
The Hart Clan

Atelier: Exquisite Homesteads, Facilitator
New Scrolls Order - Admin Officer

9 Trait Crafter/ Furniture Expert / Housing Expert
Vet 810 MagDK - 43k

PSN: The-J-Hart Server: PS4 NA
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you've not done so, try power-cycling your PS4, deleting save data, and reinstalling ESO. You can follow the steps below for how to delete the local save data.
    1. From the PlayStation Dynamic Menu, navigate to Settings.
    2. Go to Application Saved Data.
    3. Click on Saved Data in System Storage
    4. Select "Delete"
    5. Select The Elder Scrolls Online.
    6. Place ticks next to ESO Save Data.
    7. Select [Delete] and then select [OK] to confirm your decision.

If neither of these three steps improve ability response time, you can contact customer support for further help.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Thehartclan
    Thehartclan
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE I've done the above as requested and to no avail. I am still having the same issues. Yesterday I was running a dungeon and my light attacks completely stopped firing. I believe it was five or six clicks before I could get one to fire off - and a majority of my other skills were firing off intermittently and not as or when intended.

I've got at least two or three guild members facing similar issues and they've tried all the same things I have and have not found any luck resolving this either. One person has been experiencing this issue since June. :(

It's very frustrating and totally ruining my play experience. I'm hoping there are some additional measures we can take to try and solve this!!

Where in "Customer Support" do I go?
    0cxkwnn2yskr.png

^^None of the tech support options cover my issues - and everything else routes me anywhere but customer support. I figured "performance issue," but alas - that only covers UI/Errors, Graphics, and Audio....

Thanks in advance.
    Edited by Thehartclan on February 10, 2019 5:32PM
    The Hart Clan

Vet 810 MagDK - 43k

• Hostee
    Hostee
    ✭✭✭
    We all have these issues almost everyday.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Thehartclan

To start a ticket on your non-responsive abilities, you can choose the following categories. Under IN-GAME SUPPORT select "I have a character issue" followed by "Skills / Abilities / Achievements."
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Mothershed52
    Mothershed52
    ✭✭✭
    ... I have been experiencing issues with various skills not firing off when triggered during rotation....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOXPVbtSiak

Here is a video of it happening to me last night mid parse. It was the only time I have seen it.

NA PS5 / PC
    Life Long Member of New Scrolls Order
    Main: Imperial Stamplar
  • Thehartclan
    Thehartclan
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE this video above is a good example of what happens.

How long should I expect to wait after opening a ticket?
    Edited by Thehartclan on February 13, 2019 3:22PM
    The Hart Clan

Vet 810 MagDK - 43k