The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Crowns with Xbox 12-month ESO+

ANGEL_BtVS
ANGEL_BtVS
✭✭✭✭
Can someone confirm that you do not receive all 19,800 crowns upfront with a 12-month ESO+ subscription? I'm a little surprised that you pay up front on Xbox but only receive the crowns over the course of the year. I know for PC you get them all up front.

Looking for anyone who knows and can help.

Thanks.
Edited by ANGEL_BtVS on January 10, 2019 7:40PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    You will receive 1650 crowns per month on the Xbox One for each month of your membership. Only PC and PS4 receive the full allotment of crowns right away.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    You will receive 1650 crowns per month on the Xbox One for each month of your membership. Only PC and PS4 receive the full allotment of crowns right away.

May I ask why this is the case on Xbox?
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • AnonomissX
    AnonomissX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey! Where do I find this subscription? And can I gift it? Thanks in advance :)
    Ebonheart Pact, Nord Templar/healer on NA Xbox server. My main toon WAS a tall and foxy redhead - now she has been gamma-irradiated and has green skin and black hair. 3 other characters I only use for writs. Can't be bothered to create multiple toons - EXCEPT now my WW is getting spooled up for Cyrodiil - Blood For The Pact! IRL cranky sometimes redhead chick at large in Las Vegas, NV
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AnonomissX wrote: »

The subscription is listed under your Microsoft services, I didn't figure out how to access it on the Xbox, it's easier to do it over an internet browser on your PC or smartphone in my opinion.

And I think you cannot gift it because it is directly bound to your Microsoft- and therefore ESO-account.

Here is an additional link: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7714/~/can-i-gift-an-eso-plus-membership-plan-to-a-friend?

@AnonomissX
    Edited by Seraphayel on January 31, 2019 4:53AM
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • AnonomissX
    AnonomissX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    AnonomissX wrote: »

The subscription is listed under your Microsoft services, I didn't figure out how to access it on the Xbox, it's easier to do it over an internet browser on your PC or smartphone in my opinion.

And I think you cannot gift it because it is directly bound to your Microsoft- and therefore ESO-account.

Here is an additional link: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7714/~/can-i-gift-an-eso-plus-membership-plan-to-a-friend?

@AnonomissX

Thank you!
    Ebonheart Pact, Nord Templar/healer on NA Xbox server. My main toon WAS a tall and foxy redhead - now she has been gamma-irradiated and has green skin and black hair. 3 other characters I only use for writs. Can't be bothered to create multiple toons - EXCEPT now my WW is getting spooled up for Cyrodiil - Blood For The Pact! IRL cranky sometimes redhead chick at large in Las Vegas, NV
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »

May I ask why this is the case on Xbox?

My guess is because that is how Microsoft wanted to do it.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Neoicelord
    Neoicelord
    ✭✭✭
    at least you can cancel your sub on xbox.com for a full refund.
    Edited by Neoicelord on February 6, 2019 1:43PM