The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Support Page Broken - Can't Log In - Can't Submit Ticket

ewenness
ewenness
✭✭
I have received two vossa-satl legendary cards from my xanmeer crates. The second one was converted into 5 gems instead of 33 which is the normal gem return value on legendaries one has already unlocked before. It has been confirmed by a ZOS admin that this is unintended and she has asked players to submit a ticket so support can grant them the missing gems.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5681835/#Comment_5681835

The support page however is broken. It asks me to log in even though I was already logged in and when I attempt to log in again regardless, nothing happens. The log in button simply does not do anything after clicking it. Tried logging out from the account through the main page and trying to log in again on the support page but the same thing happens. I have given it a go through Microsoft Edge, Firefox, and Chrome but all yielded the same result.

Could someone please look into this once the holidays are over?

PC / EU / EP
SEES-NO-SENSE
ARGONIAN WARDEN
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    For your issue on the support portal, please try clearing your cache and cookies before trying again. If this does not help, try accessing the support portal through a different web browser. If neither of these allow you to login and start a support ticket, please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ewenness
    ewenness
    ✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    For your issue on the support portal, please try clearing your cache and cookies before trying again. If this does not help, try accessing the support portal through a different web browser. If neither of these allow you to login and start a support ticket, please let us know.

Dear BillE,

Thank you for the prompt answer! I have tried different browsers and now cleared my cookies as well. No dice. Clicking on the "SUPPORT" link at the top of the website always brings me to the log in page where the "LOG IN" button does nothing and in the address bar this is what is displayed:

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/utils/login?p_next_page=incident

This doesn't change after clicking the "LOG IN" button. I can log in through the "ACCOUNT" link and view my account data and the store also works (of course) but when navigating to "SUPPORT" it shows me as not logged in.

PC / EU / EP
    SEES-NO-SENSE
    ARGONIAN WARDEN
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ewenness

Please check your inbox as we've sent you a message about your issue starting a support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post