The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

T-shirt price in the online store page

CaptainInfested
Recently I got an email stating that I can get a discount of 10% off on the ESO T-shirt bought in the store, however, when I opened the store page I was quite surprised to see the pricing:

https://eumerch.bethesda.net/games/the-elder-scrolls-online/1539-the-elder-scrolls-online-t-shirt-ourelderscrolls?number=310313S&c=193
kp0e4z8ez2zd.png

I am willing to bet that the price isn't really 440 million €, but posting this just to be sure. I'm using the latest Opera browser.
  • codestripper
    codestripper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can get a discount code in the support section of your ESO account to use in the store that discounts it to the correct price.
    Since everyone seems to be doing this,
    DPS Builds:
    - Magicka Sorcerer (Pet) [Flawless Conqueror @ 565CP] - 582k
    - Magicka Nightblade [Flawless Conqueror @ 780CP] - 575k
    - Stamina Sorcerer [Flawless Conqueror @ 420CP] - 560k
    - Magicka Classless [Flawless Conqueror @ 810CP] - 540k
    - Magicka Templar [Stormproof] - 550k
    - Magicka Warden [Stormproof] - 510k
    - Stamina Templar [In Development]
    - Stamina DK [In Development]
    - Stamina NB [Under 50]
  • CaptainInfested
    Unfortunately, clicking this link ("Store Link" column in the table below):
    uoxz508koi67.png

leads to the page with the same amount:
    ho50tqmrkjs0.png

(Edit: Edited out the code. :p )
    Edited by CaptainInfested on December 20, 2018 4:32PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @CaptainInfested

As suggested above, the discount code when entered correctly should change the shirt to the correct price. Try clearing your browser cache and use the discount code once more. Going through a different browser may help as well. If neither of these options help please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • qbit
    qbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. The official response is to use the discount code to work around this. No acknowledgement of the glaring bug on their web page.

Just put your name in the guild roster search fields. It's fine. No big deal.
  • qbit
    qbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, don't bother clearing your browser cache. I get the same thing in an in-private window. Love the canned responses to everything.

Do you typically cook with a can of food that you do not understand? Do you eat food you don't understand? Why do we get canned responses that are irrelevant?
  • CaptainInfested
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @CaptainInfested

As suggested above, the discount code when entered correctly should change the shirt to the correct price. Try clearing your browser cache and use the discount code once more. Going through a different browser may help as well. If neither of these options help please let us know.

I didn't even enter the code, as I couldn't find the option to do so. In the first screenshot, I browsed through the store and found the T-shirt item manually, without entering the code. In the second screenshot, I just followed the link provided on the support page next to the revealed code (that link, by the way, only has a different last Get parameter, named "c" - 192 instead of 193). Still, I think the price should read correctly even without the discount.