Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stuck at loading screen when entering or leaving instances, Cannot connect to server.

Averisharyn
Averisharyn
Soul Shriven
Since Saturday Morning i am experiencing and issue where if i switch instances (Deshaan to Wrothgar for example) i get stuck at a loading screen.
I cannot load into most dungeons. The only fix right now is to restart my PC. When i kill the ESO task, i try to login it says i cannot connect to Sever.
  • desciviib14_ESO
    desciviib14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Are you connected to a vpn?
    There is nothing here of interest to any nations; as a matter of fact, there is nothing here but people.
  • Averisharyn
    Averisharyn
    Soul Shriven
    I am not on a VPN , Im currently using Comcast as my IP.

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Averisharyn

Are you experiencing loading issues on one character or multiple characters?

For the time being, running a repair through the launcher may help improve the loading times you are experiencing.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Averisharyn
    Averisharyn
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_BillE

It happens with all characters, sometimes my character wont load. But the biggest issues is switching zones or entering and leaving instances (delves dungeons etc..)

I have tried to remove all Add ons, i have repaired and reinstalled the game.

I have to kill the program in task manager and in order to Login to the game again i have to literally restart my PC. This is do to a error stating the game wont let me login, check internet connection. When i inspect my internet, it is working fine.

I'm still running into the issue
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Averisharyn

Since removing add-ons and repairing have not helped, it could be something on your PC affecting the connection or the game itself. Check your anti-virus and firewall and make sure the proper exceptions are setup.

Create an Anti-virus or Firewall Exception for ESO

The application files that may require exceptions are:
    • Bethesda.net_launcher: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZenimaxOnline\Launcher
    • ESO.exe: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZenimaxOnline\The Elder Scrolls Online\game\client\eso.exe
    • Steam.exe: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe

Some antivirus programs require entire folders to be selected instead of a single file.When this is the case, the file paths below are what you should use. If required by the anti-virus program, include all subfolders since every file is critical to run the game.
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online\
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Korax
    Korax
    ✭✭✭
    *kicking the can*