Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Dashboard errors with event notifications on the Asian account/No 12 month subscription available

aishsha
aishsha
✭✭✭
As stated in the heading, I've been having weird dashboard behaviour with notifications sent for eso. Basically, I just either cannot see them at all for me personally on my main asisan account or when I try to enter my friend's notifications of such events, I keep getting the "not found" message. All other accounts seem to work fine for me. About the same weird behaviour with notifications on my friends' achievements in eso - I only see pictures - no text description of what actually has been done by them. All other games' notifications seem to be working in full and fine so I can't really blame Sony for this.

As for the second part of the weirdness - I can't find an option for 12 month subscription extension in my asian psn store. Is that the same delay whuch almost usually occurs for many eso products in Asia (like Morrowind), meaning it's just a long delay, or it won't be available at all? Thanks.
  • aishsha
    aishsha
    ✭✭✭
    Same stuff for the upcoming december ebvent - no announcement at all. When seen from other friends - just won't load. Other accounts but asian work fine...
    Edited by aishsha on November 27, 2018 6:00PM
  • aishsha
    aishsha
    ✭✭✭
    Another Event coming - still no notifications - this time for New Life Festival. Apparently, someone presents this location doesn't exist on the map at all. Same issue with transfer from crown stiore to psn directly keeps on. I can only buy crowns directly from the store, not from the game.
    Crown issue seems to be fixed for now - the transfer now works. At least, this refers to the Asian store - I recall the same issue at some other regions.
    Edited by aishsha on December 12, 2018 3:08AM
  • aishsha
    aishsha
    ✭✭✭
    Midyear Mayhem - no event notification. Thanks for NOT fixing this in a half a year from the bottom of my heart.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @aishsha

If you've not done so, go ahead and open a ticket with customer support to look into this issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • aishsha
    aishsha
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @aishsha

If you've not done so, go ahead and open a ticket with customer support to look into this issue.

Done that twice.
  • aishsha
    aishsha
    ✭✭✭
    No PSN notification on the new event coming (free pet) this time as well. No Elsweyr prepurchase still. Thanks for completely forgetting about this region completely. Second thought - no, I take my "thanks" back.
  • aishsha
    aishsha
    ✭✭✭
    Thieves Guild/Dark BrotherHood Event. The issue predictably not fixed. Or never meant to.
  • aishsha
    aishsha
    ✭✭✭
    5th Anniversary Event - no notification on Asian PSN again (like any other). Guess I will be celebrating the anniversary of this error not being fixed for a year in a row soon enough.